Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noodlewhore caught lying her way into working for the State Department

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Noodlewhore Mina Chang resigned from her position in the Trump administration after being caught lying about her qualifications. She bragged about having her own “non-profit” making up that she was on the cover of Time Magazine, and claimed she went to Harvard. Finally got caught with all these lies and resigned.

Good riddance but shows how cucked this government fell for her lies and allowed her in on tutorial mode for a highly classified job.

And when I looked her up...typical noodlewhore married to a white Marine veteran. Such ragefuel. I hate the women of my own race so much...

Noodlewhores always lies, they have no morals

Señor Drumph!

I get that some rice cels are mad at noodlewhores for ignoring them completely but this is the same as what happens to whitecels by whitewomen.

Trump and the people who work for him are retarded, of course they'd hire her.

I get that some rice cels are mad at noodlewhores for ignoring them completely but this is the same as what happens to whitecels by whitewomen.
Except you mayocels can run JBW to get ethnic women. Ethnicels like me can’t get anyone. You mayocels can’t complain about us ricecels or currycels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back