Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NOODLEWHORE can't hide her attraction for WHITE CHAD

Im a blackcel and even I feel bad for ricecels. Noodlewhores are the worst.

Noodlewhores are a meme.

i think asian foids are the only ones who don't prioritize men from their own race, like white foids most often stay with chad, black foids most often stay with tyrone, arab girls are in muhammad's harem, while noodlewhores are looking for white cock only

Im a blackcel and even I feel bad for ricecels. Noodlewhores are the worst.
There's no other race that hate their males as much as noodlewhores.

It's better not to breed with them and let them die off. Lets not continue her subhuman noodle genes and create hapas who would hate their parents for conceiving him.

i think asian foids are the only ones who don't prioritize men from their own race, like white foids most often stay with chad, black foids most often stay with tyrone, arab girls are in muhammad's harem, while noodlewhores are looking for white cock only
It's better not to breed with them and let them die off. Lets not continue her subhuman noodle genes and create hapas who would hate their parents for conceiving him.
Chads will keep fucking them and creating unstable unhappy children that can't attract white nor asian foids.

Last edited: