Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore blames her parents for preferring whitu cocku

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianParentStories/comments/1ai7uyo/aps_have_ruined_the_asian_american_community/

In young Asian American girls, it’s created a situation where many girls don’t want to date Asian men because they don’t want to marry into families that remind them of their families. Unfortunately, because APs rarely talk to their daughters about dating and how to look for good men and excessively shelter their daughters and teach their daughters to be submissive and obedient no matter what, many of these girls often end up in unhealthy relationships with non-Asian men (usually white) and don’t know how to spot an unhealthy relationship. I’ve seen my Asian American female friends making dating mistakes in their mid or late twenties that you would expect a 16 year old to make and they don’t know how to set boundaries in their relationships.

Anything to avoid taking responsibility for their amoral hypergamy :feelskek:

Just to be clear, rice parents are often functionally retarded and actively harm their children but noodlewhores would turn out this way no matter who raises them. Just look at adoptees, there's no difference.

@pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @AsiaCel

Noodle who raised in america only prefer white tallfag

She is right about asian men being trained to be submissive betas. Notice how spics and blacks don’t have a problem with women.

Thats such cope from her to not feel guilty for being a race traitor lol

All foids' preferences could be fixed with a solid punch to the face.

If she can't get chang she will settle for a white normie.
JFL Imagine giving a fuck about a partners parents, if there was a chang chad asian with toxic parents that was into her she would not give a fuck, besides I am sure asian parents will become less retarded in the coming generations as boomers die out. Massive noodle cope for whitu cocku.

JFL Imagine giving a fuck about a partners parents, if there was a chang chad asian with toxic parents that was into her she would not give a fuck, besides I am sure asian parents will become less retarded in the coming generations as boomers die out. Massive noodle cope for whitu cocku.
Noodles shouldn't be allowed to reproduce imo. Breeding HAPAS should be a fucking crime.

Noodles shouldn't be allowed to reproduce imo. Breeding HAPAS should be a fucking crime.
Idk though bro have you seen some of those wasians :ahegao:

Best solution to inceldom is to make gender birth ratios 10 foids to one male, then men can live the dream.

Idk though bro have you seen some of those wasians :ahegao:

Best solution to inceldom is to make gender birth ratios 10 foids to one male, then men can live the dream.
Your solution to inceldom is the same as mine. Always wanted less men to exist but since we are cucked due to reproductive biology the ratio is 105:100. It should be 10:1.

Your solution to inceldom is the same as mine. Always wanted less men to exist but since we are cucked due to reproductive biology the ratio is 105:100. It should be 10:1.
Foids are happy in harems and men are happy owning a harem anyways. I think gender ratios and birth ratios are slightly uneven with males slightly more common, really does not help.

It's mostly genetics tbh.
I agree. Spics and blacks tend to be low IQ which correlates with having low inhibition and low impulse control. For whatever reason women love more primal men. Women don't value intelligence.

Asian men have it bad partly because of this. Women don't want sophisticated, kind and soft spoken men who actually respect women.

Foids are happy in harems and men are happy owning a harem anyways. I think gender ratios and birth ratios are slightly uneven with males slightly more common, really does not help.
Unfortunately evolution doesn't care about our feelings. If it did there wouldn't be any inkwells running around.

In young Asian American girls, it’s created a situation where many girls don’t want to date Asian men because they don’t want to marry into families that remind them of their families.
I've never seen anything like this in any white/black families from any kind of ethnic background. Even if they've been feeling like this Asian "culture" has been awful experience for them, it's absolutely bonkers to think almost EVERY noodlewhores who are into whitu cocku ALWAYS say "I don't date with ricecels as they remind me of muh rice brother:foidSoy:" JFL :feelskek: This is just another excuse to justify their innate whitu cocku favouritism. Disgusting noodlewhores, they'll never stop blame anyone but themselves. Utter subhumans.

Don't care about noodlewhore problems

I agree. Spics and blacks tend to be low IQ which correlates with having low inhibition and low impulse control. For whatever reason women love more primal men. Women don't value intelligence.
Women seek the harem of the violent alpha, even if it means a net cratering of standard of living. Civilization is the alliance of beta males against such a world. Naturally, women hate it.

I've never seen anything like this in any white/black families from any kind of ethnic background.
Yes, judging every Asian by their own Asian upbringing is pretty much the definition of racism. No White or Black woman ever said that men of their own race reminded them of their brothers.

Anything to avoid taking responsibility for their amoral hypergamy :feelskek:
Every Asian woman knows what the right thing to do would be. It's so obvious. Honor and credit her parents for their efforts in moving to a often-hostile but wealthy country. Counter her parents' shortcomings in herself and the next generation, breaking the cycle. Forgive the respective parental shortcomings of Asian men and prefer them over interloper White men who disingenuously "love Asian food and Asian women", keeping the Asian community strong and its membership rewarding. Have personal responsibility. Don't sell out.

We are very far from that world.

Last edited:
First it was looking like my brother then it was Asian's men personality not being compatible, next it was their style, after that it was their lack of emotional intelligence now it is Asian parents.

Everything under the sun is used to blame Asian men and families for these foids's failures, however despite all the economic success the lack of community's handling of their affairs and leaving it to tiktok.

Every Asian woman knows what the right thing to do would be. It's so obvious. Honor and credit her parents for their efforts in moving to a often-hostile but wealthy country. Counter her parents' shortcomings in herself and the next generation, breaking the cycle. Forgive the respective parental shortcomings of Asian men and prefer them over interloper White men who disingenuously "love Asian food and Asian women", keeping the Asian community strong and its membership rewarding. Have personal responsibility. Don't sell out.
This is what basically every other immigrant ethnic minority does. Despite JBW the vast majority of ethnic women marry a Chad or betabuxx of their own race. They assimilate just enough to make living in a foreign country go smoothly and keep their culture alive for many generations, noodlewhores are the only exception.

And yeah they know what they're doing is evil. After all even their beloved white men constantly remind them how cheap and pathetic they are for worshipping whitu cocku. Many of them even get off to it, see all that "raceplay" shit.