Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore admits she fucked dozens of white guys in college. Ricecels: "so brave and courageous!!"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You can't make this shit up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

rice are braindead

Woman becomes literal whore because she herself pedestalized white men, men are to blame for her actions. More news at 11

Asians are starting to want to be niggers now too I wonder which race is actually the privileged one

I can't imagine the pain of being an Asian male in regards to dating and having to see this shit.

Sounds like they’re being ironic. The doctor guy doesn’t though

Last edited:
Average AZNidentity ricecel:
6357b3ace5620b35a36c36a0dcfef0dc2dcb57ede1b31c9acac1521517037730 1

these excuses don't work

Why are these people obsessing over these hoes though. Also I completely wasted 7 hours of my life today, 5 more to go

The race hierarchy is:
white
black
sandnigger
rice
curry
White
Latino
Bbc
Sand
Curry
Rice

curries are more masc on average so they mog rice imo 99% rice look androgynous and get 0 respect and get treated like kids. just a mayocels 2¢

latinos vs bbc it depends tbh, latinos face mog usually but are shorter and less dimorphic, talking about avg latino not cartel jfl

appreciate her brutal honesty, as most women like her would've continued to give excuses about their attraction and put the blame on others instead of doing a bit of soul searching. This post is not meant to be critical of her, but rather I applaud her in saying what no one else dares say out loud.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Imagine applauding her. Are they fucking braindead or something? I thought that sub was Asian nationalists but apparently they are straight up literal cucks. :lul:

"Niggers are disgusting" - mayo man

"Wow you're so brave, I admire you" - black man

^ that's the equivalent of what they're saying

I can't imagine the pain of being an Asian male in regards to dating and having to see this shit.
Indeed, you can't. I'm a ricecel and want to fuckin' ER (in Minecraft).

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Imagine applauding her. Are they fucking braindead or something? I thought that sub was Asian nationalists but apparently they are straight up literal cucks. :lul:

"Niggers are disgusting" - mayo man

"Wow you're so brave, I admire you" - black man

^ that's the equivalent of what they're saying
They're just ricecels of all colors, a lot of them are bluepilled simps :feelshaha: