Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore admits JBW is about height and looks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1d4rbnj/asian_men_women_need_each_other/l6n17vr/

I’m 49 AF prefers WM. Why? Physical attraction! I like taller male (I’m 5’7”), prefer bigger than I (I’m size 16US, and always a tall and big girl since I was a child), I’m very fond of facial and body hair on guys (but well kept and groomed, of course), broad shoulders and facial structure, and those colored eyes/hair in Caucasian fascinates me.

Straight from the whore's mouth :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

49, imagine how used up that cunt is. Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

Wallahi noodlewhores are the worst of foids

A 49 year old noodlewhore that's 5'7? Sounds like LARP

Wow, what a new

Noodlefoids are the most hypergamous.

Someone go harass that granny on Reddit.

They all want basically the same man. And just so happens to be Chris Hemsworth-looking. Could have easily been a short shit-skinned pajeet - but destiny rolled the dice and it landed on the white tall muscular light-colored eye man.

They all want basically the same man. And just so happens to be Chris Hemsworth-looking.
Yet they always GET the 4-6/10 nerdy, mayo framecel.

It depends on the country. It may be a statistical deviation.
Maybe she could actually be an exception, and most rice men her age are shorter than her, so maybe she's really telling the truth when she's says it's just about height.

Maybe she could actually be an exception, and most rice men her age are shorter than her, so maybe she's really telling the truth when she's says it's just about height.
All height.

And looks. Blu aye blond hea :foidSoy:

"Having racial preferences based on some races having qualities certain others lack and then not dating those said other races due to them lacking these qualities isn't worship because it just isn't okay?" :foidSoy:

Asian Women worship averagecel Whitoid men, not the other way around. Remember, it's women who choose men, men can only be selected but cannot select.

49 yo self hating chinquita, she must be more used up than a taco bell restroom.
Asian Women worship averagecel Whitoid men, not the other way around. Remember, it's women who choose men, men can only be selected but cannot select.
Preach to those dumb cunts, houellebecqcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back