Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Noodles fetishize European Romance, and ricecels should do the same

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Noodles constantly fetishize about the West, about the chads and the 'city of love' bullshit, and there is even an 'syndrome' about how disappointed the japs are when they arrived in Paris itself. Here, it is common for foids to fetishize Nordic countries as beautiful...the chads you know so I won't repeat myself.

My question is, why don't ricecels do the same?

If we must fetishize Europe (as a blackpilled guy, there's not much to fetishize tbh but im speaking about the masses) then we should choose something based. After all, CCP of China puts on an apperance of following Marxism, which came from Germany. Another very based ideology also came from Germany...Why don't we pick this one?

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/x1xVFUguqs0

We ricecels can learn what is based from Europeans/others, then apply it to ourselves. After all, where do you think decolonizers from Asia got their ideas from? Studying in the west ofc, which helped influence their decisions (ironically)

as whitecel i fetishize about ricewhores all the time

by far my most fav foids

Won't happen because men will always prioritize pussy over politics. Noodlewhores fetishize Europe because it's the homeland of blond blue-eyed Chads, but there is nothing sexually stimulating there for ricecels. Every gook knows white stacies want nothing to do with them and the only thing that awaits them in the west is getting mocked and hatecrimed.

europeans are just like european cars to me.

theyre the best when it comes to luxury and extravagance but you would not wanna pay the costs to maintain them. theyre just a hassle all around.

i imagine ascending with a white foid would be like that. that is why the white men I see often have to looksmaxx and moneymaxx to an extreme degree because white women very often hold white men to that standard. otherwise if he doesn't, they see him as a loser.

Won't happen because men will always prioritize pussy over politics. Noodlewhores fetishize Europe because it's the homeland of blond blue-eyed Chads, but there is nothing sexually stimulating there for ricecels. Every gook knows white stacies want nothing to do with them and the only thing that awaits them in the west is getting mocked and hatecrimed.
So pathetic. I don't understand how so many ricecels can cope with anime and sheeet.

europeans are just like european cars to me.

theyre the best when it comes to luxury and extravagance but you would not wanna pay the costs to maintain them. theyre just a hassle all around.

i imagine ascending with a white foid would be like that. that is why the white men I see often have to looksmaxx and moneymaxx to an extreme degree because white women very often hold white men to that standard. otherwise if he doesn't, they see him as a loser.
Yes I see this all the time, pretty much all white dudes in relationships with white foids I see are looksmaxxing to a degree. Some use creams and fancy shampoos etc. The only exceptions are those with landwhales and tallfag whites (who can get away with looking like shit).

Ricecels are one of the most cucked kind of people we've got in this world. Tbh most of them would simp and eventually end up working 100 hours per week to make money to let their "girlfriend(whilst foid is only considering rice men just as a walking ATM machines)" visit and "enjoy" Paris alone. Noodle foids won't allow their men to follow them. And what would noodlefoids do in Paris? They'll turn their dating apps on or go to the night club to be shagged by biggu whitu frenchie baguettus. And, of course, all the things she do in Paris will be paid by his "boyfriend"s credit card.

by far my most fav foids
I'd not race mix but if Id say the average ricewhore is better than the average white toilet. The latter is a nation wrecking nigger fucking fetus murdering std ridden fat man jawed broad shouldered tattooed sjw on average so it's a pretty low bar in all fairness only reason white toilets rank so high in attractiveness is because all other races except Asians is because the rest look like something between man and beast.

by far my most fav foids
Me too. But I want to start a family with a white girl. Idk why yes they are high maintenance but I don't want mixed or wasian babies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back