Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlefoid cries over being a social reject

lmao foid and social reject is incompatible men are horny animals that fuck anything she never tried or larps for attention.

She kinda cute tho (I like short haired Asian women:feelscry:)

Looks like a troon verison of ER

Lmao if you don’t pay attention to her ponytail or her voice it just looks like your average ricecel. That’s how you know her male equivalent is rotting

Imagine she becomes the female ER :feelsgah:
Her haircut certainly isn’t helping. It sounds ironic coming from an incel to say “just get a haircut bro” but this rule applies to foids far more than it does to men. If she grew her hair long she atleast wouldn’t look retarded, goes to show you that they only hurt themselves when they say they’re lonely jfl.

Billie Eilish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

eliot? is it you? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
She's literally build for Eliot Roger cock :dafuckfeels:

Imagine you're husband to a Chinese Jew with autism and ADHD (wtf) and she spends her free time by going to a forest and filming herself complaining about being lonely and crying in front of camera then posting it online for everyone to see. Imagine what light it puts your marriage in. Unironically better to be incel at this point.

Also, genderswap - filming shit like this would be social SUICIDE for any low status man.

She? Is attenttioning wh0re. The ammount of simps who havr a thing for f0ids like her. Fuck off wh0re

She's literally build for Eliot Roger cock :dafuckfeels:

Imagine you're husband to a Chinese Jew with autism and ADHD (wtf) and she spends her free time by going to a forest and filming herself complaining about being lonely and crying in front of camera then posting it online for everyone to see. Imagine what light it puts your marriage in. Unironically better to be incel at this point.

Also, genderswap - filming shit like this would be social SUICIDE for any low status man.
100% like OP I made the mistake of projecting on this foid and thinking she might have actual issues for a sec.
It was not until I found the husband shit that I realized no, foids really do not have problems.
Her husband has to be a total bitch, shes not even growing her hair out and has 1980s australian neck spoiler. How does he fuck her ew.
Why is she not home?

Another thing, I think she lives in New York, which is like the worst shithole on the entire galaxy, literally 2nd biggest jew population on earth or something, after france and israel. Also, I have professional autism textbook and even in that shit it says, migrant background triples autism rate, and this bitch is clearly hapa or something.

I think she lives in New York, which is like the worst shithole on the entire galaxy
I remember watching documentary about rats when I was a kid (somewhere in late 2000's) and they said that statistically there is about about one rat for each new yorker. That was about 15 years ago, their city sanitation has gone to hell since then, I wonder how many rats they have now. In recent years they had registered cases of diseases we haven't seen in west since middle ages JFL
Also, isn't NY the city where Jews recently got their teenage mutnt ninja turtle rape tunnels filmed on camera during some squabble in synagogue?

Imagine having a husband or a bf who lives with you but you still make videos about how lonely you are and nobody wants you. At that point do you rope as the guy ?

Her haircut certainly isn’t helping. It sounds ironic coming from an incel to say “just get a haircut bro” but this rule applies to foids far more than it does to men. If she grew her hair long she atleast wouldn’t look retarded, goes to show you that they only hurt themselves when they say they’re lonely jfl.
This. She needs to whiten those piss yellow chicklets in her mouth too. Foids are supposed to use fakeup, this one must have severe mental problems which explains the bizzare hair.

100% like OP I made the mistake of projecting on this foid and thinking she might have actual issues for a sec.
It was not until I found the husband shit that I realized no, foids really do not have problems.
Her husband has to be a total bitch, shes not even growing her hair out and has 1980s australian neck spoiler. How does he fuck her ew.
Why is she not home?

Another thing, I think she lives in New York, which is like the worst shithole on the entire galaxy, literally 2nd biggest jew population on earth or something, after france and israel. Also, I have professional autism textbook and even in that shit it says, migrant background triples autism rate, and this bitch is clearly hapa or something.
Nothing proves blackpill more than that

Why is she not home?
Same man. I’m so used to having genuine issues and almost never complaining that I find it hard to believe someone could have a good life and still make this video. I lost it at the friend part because I was half expecting her to only have one or two friends she isn’t very close with, but no, she has LOTS of friends and they are very good friends that she’s CLOSE with.

I didn’t even watch past that, but the fact she has a husband too is comical. She literally has nothing to complain about. She can feel love and sex whenever she so chooses, AND experience many close knit friendships, all of which I can’t access.

And jfl, she literally has such an unfeminine haircut, so even if she was lonely, it’s totally her own fault. It blows my mind that some relatively unattractive gook like her can so easily attain the things in life I need, while literally putting in zero effort. And the fact she complains is the most mind bending shit.

It’s so hard to imagine that even unattractive women get love and friends so easily because of how foreign it is to us, but this is why I learned not to take most women seriously when they complain about anything.

she has LOTS of friends and they are very good friends that she’s CLOSE with.
Brutal, I have no friends while this fucking lesbian troon has a lot of friends AND A HUSBAND while claiming to be lonely. It couldn’t be more over

Brutal, I have no friends while this fucking lesbian troon has a lot of friends AND A HUSBAND while claiming to be lonely. It couldn’t be more over
Yep. I have one truecel friend who I see once very couple weeks, but she has all this despite no effort. Unfair world