Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Noodle race indoctrinating their race to hate niggers from a young age

Chinese don't like white people either they don't like anyone. In the big cities that are the most developed all the western social trends tend to bleed over in those circles, being white is pretty popular there, but it's seen more of a exotic thing, a play toy, it's still pretty decent if you want to not want to kill yourself when you go to China you gotta go to some large port city on the coast, rest of the country is OFF LIMITS, ded srs... Also by white they mean Western European, if they are slav theyll just assume ur ruzzian or some shit and they consider russians more of a subhuman ally than a real ally. So they treat slavs as beneath them even if they skin is white.

U can be an English teacher and be sent to some province shitholes, if you got a job like that you will fare 10000x better because teachers are not as shunned by the local communities even if they are western, prob being a english slave is the only acceptable role to live out on the provinces... Idk I wanted to go live in China one day, but then again I have done nothing with my life ever since I registered here so... Idk how realistic that is anymore... Also I am slav and they dont like slavs that much... Though like I said, they dont like anybody so that doesnt really say much.

Funny enough if you are a woman, a white woman, they will treat you like god. Breeding a white woman is seen as highest prestige in China they will do anythin to make that happen. Mfkers will simp over you harder than you could think its possible.

If you look at the whole country the people there mostly hate foreginers, there is no such thing as 'settling' in China the same way you can idk, immigrate to USA and consider yourself a person living in USA now. If you want to live in China you will have to marry or enter releationship with a local, or be an english teacher, its pretty much the only 2 options lmao.

Third option is be big IQ and get hired at some western company there, or TECH company that operates in the west. This are also good options but very limited...

You will NEVER live in China as foreigner. You will 'exist' but you will not live there. The levels of discrimination you will face is directly related to your race, the highest race in the hierarchy are Western Europeans, then other asians, then slavs, then arabs, niggers, indians... So on...

It's possible to SEAmaxx in China but its very different to SEAmaxxing in thailand and other places. TL;DR some chinese women have white fetish too but only in some social circles in specific parts of the country, also your role in society is important so if u come to be a sex tourist they;ll just prob execute ur ass and plant some weed on ur or some shit DED SRS, so dont do that.... If u wanna SEAmaxx on china provinces u gotta english teach thats the only realistic way.

Saying "they also hate white people" is a total disservice to the truth. They quite clearly hate blacks NOTABLY more. Like p much every other nonblack group. Even in the United States with the FOBs and ABCs, there is a CLEAR difference in treatment, even if some of them don't care much for whites either. As a black guy, all I have to do is walk near to an Asian person and they practically jump out of their skin. False equivalence.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWgqdfAomVI

View: https://twitter.com/Nrg8000/status/1483375560621703169

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/4qxbjr6IbpA?t=65

I couldn't find the original source so I had to pull from this network
but jfl at how beyond over it is for niggers, blood.
and this is just 1 race, we haven't started on cumskins, spics, and our own race of toilets that hates nigger men, beyond doomer if you're not Tyrone
I really don't know what to say at this point besides i can't walk outside or even go online without facing reality

it's truly over... :cryfeels:

Based, Niggers are scary

niggers mad they wont be able to leech of the chinks

tbh nigs are the one to blame for shit lke this, they have always acted animalistic and rude to all other races so it's no wonder they will start hating and fearing them.... but noodlewhores are still worse than nigd because they're disgusting race traitors.
she says she want to protect china but will never have any problem selling her country to white cocku
theres like 1.5 billion Chinese ppl. i wouldnt say there all like that

Saying "they also hate white people" is a total disservice to the truth. They quite clearly hate blacks NOTABLY more. Like p much every other nonblack group. Even in the United States with the FOBs and ABCs, there is a CLEAR difference in treatment, even if some of them don't care much for whites either. As a black guy, all I have to do is walk near to an Asian person and they practically jump out of their skin. False equivalence.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWgqdfAomVI

View: https://twitter.com/Nrg8000/status/1483375560621703169

this is as based as it gets.

it’s quite over for niggercels

theres like 1.5 billion Chinese ppl. i wouldnt say there all like that
nah, they’re all like that, blood. especially the toilets

it’s over

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHVKgDNcavg

Kibra

Racebait thread brings out all the white supremacist mayofags and self-hating nigs in a flood, like clockwork. Racism from incels never ceases to amaze me.

Racebait thread brings out all the white supremacist mayofags and self-hating nigs in a flood, like clockwork. Racism from incels never ceases to amaze me.
ok GrAY.

it's over

ok GrAY.

it's over

Racism and lookism can make someone a victim of assault ngl. She better not try to go to college in America ngl or else it will ruin her “brainwashing” naturally or by force

Racism and lookism can make someone a victim of assault ngl. She better not try to go to college in America ngl or else it will ruin her “brainwashing” naturally or by force
In a way all her mother is doing is building up the forbidden fruit narrative in her head. Women love danger and temptation. Adam and Eve.

Region-locking women is the only way to keep them indoctrinated like this, and even that diminishes with every bit of exposure she gets to the outside world.

She's a few adjustments away from being a future Kazumi.

Complaining about white supremacy while having Eric Harris as your avi, kek