Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodle moment

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
what are asian foids trying to achieve when they mention "yellow fever" to a white guy

like what does that mean?

is it supposed to belittle us or what?

sometimes the illusion slips and we clearly see the code of the Matrix

:feelskek:

what are asian foids trying to achieve when they mention "yellow fever" to a white guy

like what does that mean?

is it supposed to belittle us or what?
It's a pathetic attempt to lie to themselves about their sexual value. Noodle whores know they are gross little yellow bugs, so they cope with their caucasion cock loving by lying that it's "totally white men who want us :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

it's to hide the fact they have white fever:feelsthink:. it's a ruse, don't fall for it.

Noodle insecurity summed up in one short clip.

It's a pathetic attempt to lie to themselves about their sexual value. Noodle whores know they are gross little yellow bugs, so they cope with their caucasion cock loving by lying that it's "totally white men who want us :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"
so they think yellow fever is like realizing that noodle whores are the highest smv girls? or what?

should i need to put them down in their place and make them realize i prefer white girls over them but im too subhuman for white girls so have to date down?

so they think yellow fever is like realizing that noodle whores are the highest smv girls? or what?
Yes. It's a cope to convince/ lie to themselves that they're more beautiful than caucasion women

It's similar to how blacks cope by telling g themselves the BBC myth
should i need to put them down in their place and make them realize i prefer white girls over them but im too subhuman for white girls so have to date down?
If you want lol. Personally,because I am muslim, I have to stick with actually getting married. I'm sure if I could, maybe I could get some desperate black/noodle foid. But I'm also autistic so that's also an issue

Noodles need to be beaten - these bitches think they're the master race. I fully support when their non-Asian partner murders them

Hey op, I've never seen your av before but whatever piece it is I think it inspired one panel in the first issue of Sandman.