Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodle dating strategy: whitu cocku onry

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/rq4gax/dating_strategies_for_asian_women/

A side note #2 about Non Asian women fetishizing Asian men. Libfem culture says it's okay, it is actually harmful to Asian women because Asian women have endured centuries of abuse and rape from Asian men. Idealizing Asian men turns a blind eye to the pain Asian women have endured. Asian men are just as bad as white men. These non Asian women who fetishize Asian men are NOT your friends. I know this from past mistakes and experiences. They ALWAYS have a superiority complex. They will be negatively racist towards you, and oftentimes put you down out of feeling somewhat threatened

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

You can't make this shit up :feelskek:

@starcrapoo @epillepsy @SlayerSlayer @shii410

Just make up any woke sounding reason not to fuck Asian men theory

"Part Two: You are NOT REQUIRED to date Asian men. Despite Libfem propaganda, they don't own you and you don't owe anything to them."

:society::society::society::society:

This is why Black Women are better

You are REQUIRED to NOT date Asian men. According to Libfem propaganda, they don't own you and you owe it to treat them as subhumans they are.

BEWARE OF THE SHY ENGINEER ASIAN :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How scary, short weak studycel with no criminal record who never hit anyone vs a chad dropout that did drugs, height mogs him by a whole head and has been in several violent altercations.

Yeah I would be more scared of that shy Asian manlet bookworm too :feelshaha:

Over for PUAcels. :lul:
-Asian men in America are more likely to resort to pickup artistry due to girls not wanting to date them. They are more manipulative than you might think.

BEWARE OF THE SHY ENGINEER ASIAN :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How scary, short weak studycel with no criminal record who never hit anyone vs a chad dropout that did drugs, height mogs him by a whole head and has been in several violent altercations.

Yeah I would be more scared of that shy Asian manlet bookworm too :feelshaha:
The mere existence of ugly subhumans is scary to them.
White women are doing it to white men all the time, the ugly ones that is
The difference is they're just virtue signaling and still fucking white Chads 99% of the time while noodlewhores are genuinely disgusted by Asian males.

Over for ricecels. :dafuckfeels:

fun read.

Remember to dislike Asian men and White men equally.
ok. im sure they will follow this advice.

Historically, Asian men, have abused, raped, and tortured Asian women.
this means "historically noodlewhores had sex with asian men."

this means "historically noodlewhores had sex with asian men."
In their mind this is the only explanation why anyone would ever touch an Asian male.

this is why islam keeps them in a rubbish bag

If they seriously believe any of that shit, they're doomed to die alone in a nursing home after months of abuse/neglect by the Caribbean nursing staff

As far as the "vetting for Asian fetishes" , literally none of her points are actual things White guys with Asian fetishes do , well maybe some soyfags do it , but she is so off the mark.

Also side note: they are all mainstream media/mainstream history/mainstream everything fundamentalists. They take what Academia has fed them since they were kids as GOSPEL .

And boys , don't give into them trying to split us on their bluepilled concept of race . Its all just Anti-White and Anti-Asian to put it bluntly. We're all way beyond that and we need to enlighten/advance the Male Race

Last edited:
All I really want in life is to experience a situation where a noodlewhore is dying in front of me, begging for help. I'd say to her face "Waittooooo kokuuuuu onrryyyyyyyy!!!" and walk away. Please, if theres a god out there, let me experience this

All I really want in life is to experience a situation where a noodlewhore is dying in front of me, begging for help. I'd say to her face "Waittooooo kokuuuuu onrryyyyyyyy!!!" and walk away. Please, if theres a god out there, let me experience this
Based :panties:

I’ve noticed how all their reasons for “hating men” are totally irrelevant and random shit that they will never experience and has nothing to do with their lives

“Asian men historically kept Asian women as concubines” “Men will frequently divorce their wives after they’re diagnosed with breast cancer” etc. just totally arbitrary shit that will never impact them in any way

most people here “hate women” because of their lived experiences with them + female behavior that actively, significantly impacts their everyday lives. femcels just decide they hate men arbitrarily and come up with justifications for it later

I’ve noticed how all their reasons for “hating men” are totally irrelevant and random shit that they will never experience and has nothing to do with their lives

“Asian men historically kept Asian women as concubines” “Men will frequently divorce their wives after they’re diagnosed with breast cancer” etc. just totally arbitrary shit that will never impact them in any way

most people here “hate women” because of their lived experiences with them + female behavior that actively, significantly impacts their everyday lives. femcels just decide they hate men arbitrarily and come up with justifications for it later
They're mad because they got pumped and dumped by Chad but they are biologically incapable of hating Chad so they blame low value men instead.

The most pathetic thing about this whole tirade gaslighting soliloquy is the justification of the whole premise of not dating asian men with the phrase,

"Asian men do not own us, we can do whatever we want without guilt. PLEASE do not let libfems convince you that dating a HVM white man is bad, especially if it'll improve the condition of your life."

The High value White man somehow transcends all of the negative shade she puts on white and asian men and is HALOed beyond belief. The other kicker is the elements that denote a "high value white man", which as we know is just chad and tall and then he can literally have EVERY SINGLE BAD ELEMENT EVERY OTHER MAN CAN HAVE, but all is forgiven because he is a perceived high value white male.

ITS UTTER UTTER HOCUM

The double standard is higher than if you stacked machu pichu mount everest and K2 on top of one another and got the bitch to abseil off the top

Nothing new.

In the youth commune, I overheard a certain Somali girl speaking of Latino males. She said this:

"I'm gonna marry a Mexican man! I don't want Black guys." (Castizos)

She was a very, very dark-skinned Black girl. This is how she looked:

Dae 11094670

In a transportation van, I heard a young Black girl speaking of White males:

"I'm done with Black guys. White Only!"

The SMV of the White male is such that foids of all races develop strategies to obtain them.

Finally:

This is the only reason.

When I lived in a certain city several years ago, I observed a White Male - Asian Female couple as I was riding on the city bus. The White male was a shirtless muscular blonde Chad alongside his jogger-dressed girlfriend.

Now then, let me show you something:

Cropped Ming

Black/Pinay Female - Castizo Male

Last edited:
The struggle of asian men should be ignored because some Japanese dudes raped Chinese women 85 years ago. Makes perfect sence! :feelsaww:

The most pathetic thing about this whole tirade gaslighting soliloquy is the justification of the whole premise of not dating asian men with the phrase,

"Asian men do not own us, we can do whatever we want without guilt. PLEASE do not let libfems convince you that dating a HVM white man is bad, especially if it'll improve the condition of your life."

The High value White man somehow transcends all of the negative shade she puts on white and asian men and is HALOed beyond belief. The other kicker is the elements that denote a "high value white man", which as we know is just chad and tall and then he can literally have EVERY SINGLE BAD ELEMENT EVERY OTHER MAN CAN HAVE, but all is forgiven because he is a perceived high value white male.

ITS UTTER UTTER HOCUM

The double standard is higher than if you stacked machu pichu mount everest and K2 on top of one another and got the bitch to abseil off the top
Every ricecel knows the double standard: Asian males have to be tall, handsome, athletic, rich, educated, high status while white men just have to be physically attractive. And many noodles find any average white male attractive so it's literally just be white vs just be gigachang :feelsclown:

Sounds kinda like it was written by a whitecel lol.

Anyways if it was a noodlewhore, nothing new. They dont like seeing Asian men do well with non-Asian foids. Because they want us to be available as beta bucks for them when they get to their mid 30s to mid 40s.

They dont want to date Asian men but also doesnt want other women to date asian males, they hate Asian men with passion. I hope they all get Aids.

This is why Black Women are better
Black women are nice other than they are female niggers. I wouldn't race mix because don't like milk chocolate children.

It never began for Asian males.

Just make up any woke sounding reason not to fuck Asian men theory
"Part Two: You are NOT REQUIRED to date Asian men. Despite Libfem propaganda, they don't own you and you don't owe anything to them."

:society::society::society::society:
Biggest race traitors in the world jfl
The struggle of asian men should be ignored because some Japanese dudes raped Chinese women 85 years ago. Makes perfect sence! :feelsaww:
Anyways if it was a noodlewhore, nothing new. They dont like seeing Asian men do well with non-Asian foids. Because they want us to be available as beta bucks for them when they get to their mid 30s to mid 40s.
They dont want to date Asian men but also doesnt want other women to date asian males, they hate Asian men with passion. I hope they all get Aids.