Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodlewhore drops nuclear blackpill (ricecels, manlets and autists gtfih)

The avg sandnigger does not fucking look like that, stop cherry-picking so much.
Thats all he does
tldr-didnt.gif
Same

The only good thing about WMAF is watching these chink whores destroy 6'6 Aryan man's genes and then seethe when their sons end up hapacels and look nothing like their white father
:lul:

Redpillcomics39.jpg
hoorrrrrry farrrrrk my son is smaller than me

Learn what cherrypicking means nigger
Its what you do turkroach boy:feelshaha::feelshaha: you find the most obscure rare looking ethnic and extrapolate that to the entire population. We know what the average turk looks like go look up the The young Turks that fat greasy bastard cenk uygur is the average lol

there is no way in hell a female actually wrote that.

what makes you think that?
to me, there's no red flags to suggest this.

and you also think that @Tenshi is a korean larping as a brazilian, which i don't agree with at all.
I wish I was korean and not an ugly mutt :cryfeels:

They keep going on about "hateful" incels as if we were born hateful. Dumb whore. We eventually became hateful because of the way that soyciety, and especially women, have treated us our entire lives. Our hatred is not born in a vacuum. And rest assured, if her Asian autistic friend has any sense about him, he'll be hateful and resentful like the rest of us eventually, too. :blackpill::blackpill:
She's acting like she's not the problem although she only dated white Chad(lite)s and doesn't want to fuck the ricecel. So why does she even talk about it? Just for virtual signaling of course. Foids are unable to understand they are the problem
:blackpill::blackpill:
especially now during COVID when Asian hate crimes are at an unprecedented high. I currently can't think of a solution for his celibate state :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fuck these foid whores always bringing up that NPC storyline. It's a handful of Asian people getting knocked out by the biggest subhumans of the black community. No normie blames chinks for the virus
Based.

Last edited:
At least she emphasizes with Incels to a degree as opposed to trying to turn all of society against Us.

Spreading some awareness is nice, but ultimately the only solution to Inceldom is having readily available access to Sex with Females, so unless that problem is solved, no amount of sympathy or emphasize will fix the problem

Alright which one of you guys is she talking about :feelskek:

>I hate racism!
>we live in a racist society where Asian males are discriminated against
>not sure what we can do to help them.....

>wait! have you seen my white chad bf?? tee hee!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

>I hate racism!
>we live in a racist society where Asian males are discriminated against
>not sure what we can do to help them.....

>wait! have you seen my white chad bf?? tee hee!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
To be fair this post turned out to be a ricecel trolling :feelsYall:

Nah there's better ragefuel. I didn't watch the whole thing either and I think she's taken it down from youtube because of all the hate comments she got jfl.
She got VERY FEW hate comments - noodles always exaggerate this too - like, 95% of the comments on that video were like "omg, that's totally awful that Asian men shame you for your choices...you go queen!"

A small number of Asian men might have sent her direct messages, but compared to the literally millions of instances of Asian women saying Asian men are worthless compared to other races, the level of response Asian guys direct back at noodles is literally miniscule - this is what pisses me off most about noodles - that they think they should be able to openly attack and bully the younger generations of their race, yet NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CRITICISE THEM

In contrast, imagine I went out and punched some random 10 year old Asian girl in the stomach and was like "fuck you loser...you're racially inferior, genetically inferior, sexually inferior, your own race hates you, no one will ever support you, you deserve to be constantly mocked" etc etc etc etc - what do you think noodles would think should happen to a man that did that? I KNOW FOR A FACT, MOST WOULD CELEBRATE IF I WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED - yet, these women would be horrified if you suggested that they should meet the same fate. Pure hypocrisy

incel shit becoming mainstream was a mistake
Follow

That will be the future of curries too :feelsrope::feelsrope:

All of her boyfriends have been white, apparently 40 percent of Asian women won't even date Asian men. Brutal what western culture has done

mfw some noodlewhore casually drops the fact that she and all her noodle friends have only dated white men
Giphy

This is how I became blackpilled, way back in late 2000's...before black pill even existed. When i entered adulthood during that time, and noticed these patterns of behavior from asian women. I was blackpilled by reality. I knew the idea that "race didn't matter" in relationships was fucking bullshit. In fact, race was the most important factor in choosing relationships to these people. I was being gaslighted the entire time. Everything was a fucking lie, and they lied to me to my face. FUCK THEM.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Let’s unpack this. he needs to shower and take long walks :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

JFL if it was chad, she would have solved it immediately. You can't take them seriously when they're so ironic.
Literal meme gender

Her lack of self-awareness proving our point on top of the ricecel calling out her hypocritical bullshit is pure gold :feelshaha:

I don't hate women in general, but i fucking hate asian women. bunch of liars.

I don't hate women in general, but i fucking hate asian women. bunch of liars.
You should hate all roasties, but noodlewhores surely deserve a special place in hell :feelskek: