Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel None of this will matter 50 years from now

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Cause most of us will be dead (natural causes and what's not)

Maybe we'll be a statistic for some study into why only some people are breeding and why others were let to rot alone until death.

Maybe we'll be a statistic for some study into why only some people are breeding and why others were let to rot alone until death.
Breeders will rot and die too

all of my pain and suffering won't matter after I've suffered through it for 80 years because I'll die:smonk::smonk::smonk:

In 50 years Incelistan will be the first power of the world

Yeah but their cycle will continue where's our lines ended.
They won't be aware of that once they're dead, it's not the same as living on and in the future humanity as a whole will eventually go extinct

They won't be aware of that once they're dead, it's not the same as living on and in the future humanity as a whole will eventually go extinct
What do you think will happen to all the nuclear power plants and other stuff like infectious disease labs once humans are gone?

I know 58yo KHHV coping with vodka with my 51yo KHHV uncle, there is hope with large dose of cope
Men in my country average live 73 years so I should be still alive

Yea but I got one life to live I wanna enjoy it to its fullest extent

What do you think will happen to all the nuclear power plants and other stuff like infectious disease labs once humans are gone?
Swallowed up by nature, then sooner or later the Earth itself gets engulfed by the Sun. Everything that we once were, reduced to mere atoms

Swallowed up by nature, then sooner or later the Earth itself gets engulfed by the Sun. Everything that we once were, reduced to mere atoms
But in between that its probably going to leak out and wreak havoc on lifeforms unfortunate enough to be living when it happens.

yeah by age 30 if i don't get laid i am probably killing myself , or if i don't achieve my dream or anything for that matter i am starving myself to death (in gta 5)

Very wise. This will be our primary contribution to society, data points on why we existed and then stopped at some point. A historical curiosity.

engulfed by sun wouldnt that happen like in a billion years? by then we would be everywhere in the galaxy probably because of advanced technology.
I doubt we'll get that far, we're still poo flinging monkeys at heart.
Very wise. This will be our primary contribution to society, data points on why we existed and then stopped at some point. A historical curiosity.
Yep. We'll just be part of a growing group of men who never scored and people will hate us even more because we made the aging workforce problem worse, normies will blame us for ruining their kids prospects.

Or we'll be slowly rotting in old folks homes

engulfed by sun wouldnt that happen like in a billion years? by then we would be everywhere in the galaxy probably because of advanced technology.
That's possible assuming we don't get fucked by nuclear war, resource scarcity, an asteroid collision or other natural phenomena beforehand. Even then there's still several end scenarios regarding the ultimate fate of the universe

You know there is a chance that we would be reincarnated over and over as a another life form

I'll Ascend to 72 Virgin harem by blowing myself in crowd (in GTA IV with grenade + godmode :feelshehe::blackpill:)

I will remember my days here and people I met. But yeah, it's true. At least I can take comfort in the fact that I will forgot my past sufferings and that it won't be important anymore.
:dab:

Low IQ they won't get away with their evil deeds I will make sure of it

Not unless we nip this woke shit in the bud.

It doesn't matter now either

I hope it's sooner for the vaxxxfags

None if it really matters in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back