Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion None of the mentally ill male NEETS I know have girlfriends, but every mentally ill NEET girl I know have had several boyfriends. Why is that?

Simple: women are ableist, men are not. Men are willing to look past superficial flaws to try and find the inner beauty of someone; how male normies are able to find any inner beauty in any foid is beyond me, but I digress. Meanwhile, foids look for every little superficial flaw a man has, and builds up a list, while they search for a man that checks off none of the flaw tick boxes, which explains why they're hypergamous as fuck and monkey branch from one guy to another all the time, because they're never satisfied, and never will be. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

i don’t care how old u are if you refuse to date ugly old women then ur voluntarily celibate
Im pretty sure you will lost ur v-card with a landwhale -10/10 before you hit 27, ur a poser :feelsjuice:

i don't know any mentally ill neet girls tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back