Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion None of the mentally ill male NEETS I know have girlfriends, but every mentally ill NEET girl I know have had several boyfriends. Why is that?

Y

Youklyn

Greycel
And the girls are mostly in relationships with males that have no mentally or physical illness. My female therapist said that the reason for this is that the standard is that the males have to take the first move to contact, and if you have social anxeity this could be difficult. She also said that if you are a good looking female, males will try to get your attention and ask you out, so it's a lot easier for them to get in relationships. What do you think is the reason for this?

10% lol calm down
are you a dumb little boy? dumb little nigger boy? do you want me to explain it like a teacher, little retard orphan boy? FUCK OFF

Because men already have a low SMV by default while women have a high SMV by default being NEET brings your SMV all the way down to zero on top of being mentally Ill now your SMV is in the negatives women always have a positive SMV no matter what

just rope and take your therapist with you

It's no surprise, just be female and be able to say the word yes when a guy approaches or pick the best looking of the 100+ guys that message you the first few days of joining tinder.

And the girls are mostly in relationships with males that have no mentally or physical illness. My female therapist said that the reason for this is that the standard is that the males have to take the first move to contact, and if you have social anxeity this could be difficult. She also said that if you are a good looking female, males will try to get your attention and ask you out, so it's a lot easier for them to get in relationships. What do you think is the reason for this?
Double standards exist, men have to be the pick of the litter just to get a mentalfoid.

Because men already have a low SMV by default while women have a high SMV by default being NEET brings your SMV all the way down to zero on top of being mentally Ill now your SMV is in the negatives women always have a positive SMV no matter what
It's no surprise, just be female and be able to say the word yes when a guy approaches or pick the best looking of the 100+ guys that message you the first few days of joining tinder.

There is a lot of expectations for men to b successful with women, but women literally just have to exist and they win life. This is not an exaggeration. Have you seen the loser being applied to a woman? Have you compared male suicide and hobo rates?

SO, in short, society is set up in a way to make sure women succeed in everything.

Because all women want the best males. Majority of them are whores (gen Z and beyond, most probably). Average men, however, make the cut or not depending on their luck. Myself? Failed miserably with lots of problems that I'm carrying on my back 24/7/365; some of them don't have any solution and/or cure — and women will get turned off by my 0 social skills anyways.

Last edited:
This isn't blackpill 101. This is like a blackpill preschool level of question. Why do you think man? A woman just has to say yes.

My experience is the same.

Im sure those atypical, social anxious NEET men would get dates if they asked

Your therapist almost sounds redpilled. Normally they would just deny foids have it easier in any way and that you're just delusional for thinking it.

That's liberalism applied to dating market

i know a mentally ill male neet that's fucking

It's a result of how our society rewards women for doing absolutely nothing but existing. It's the consequence of the painful reality which is women do not need a purpose in life. If a woman does not have a purpose in life, it will never be a problem for her. Because a man will eventually want to marry her and she will have the chance to have a life by doing absolutely nothing but just existing. Men, on the other hand, are nothing without a purpose. If a man can not find his purpose in life, it’s over for him and it can even lead to suicide, as it did to many young men struggling against the difficulties of being a man in a gynocentric world. And feminists have the gall to argue that "women need more rights"... Just stfu... It's men who need more rights. There is nothing women can not do that a man can do, but there are many things that women can do that men can not do. Having right to win in life just by existing is one of them.

Basically, society is the answer to your question.

Why do men have to approach first? Is it just a social convention? Nope, it's a demand and supply type deal. If women don't show IOIs it's over.

It's a result of how our society rewards women for doing absolutely nothing but existing. It's the consequence of the painful reality which is women do not need a purpose in life. If a woman does not have a purpose in life, it will never be a problem for her. Because a man will eventually want to marry her and she will have the chance to have a life by doing absolutely nothing but just existing. Men, on the other hand, are nothing without a purpose. If a man can not find his purpose in life, it’s over for him and it can even lead to suicide, as it did to many young men struggling against the difficulties of being a man in a gynocentric world. And feminists have the gall to argue that "women need more rights"... Just stfu... It's men who need more rights. There is nothing women can not do that a man can do, but there are many things that women can do that men can not do. Having right to win in life just by existing is one of them.

Basically, society is the answer to your question.
High iq post

Women deserve nothing but they get everything handed to them and they still act like they are oppressed

Its sickening

I never contributing to this disgusting fake egallitarian incel hating soyciety as long as I love.

foids owe us sex. it should be classified as a hate crime for them to reject us while they open their legs for chads at every turn

Allow me to generalize, fellow incel:

"Fetishes for autistic/mentally-ill women are a thing(devoteeism)-Mentally-ill men are seen as "creepy defectives" while mentally-ill femoids are seen as "fragile and innocent pretties".

You'll notice plenty of "Quirky mentally-ill girlfriend" memes on sites like Pinterest but there are no memes for men besides "Creepy mentally-ill male misfit."

I think the Pussy is the the most valuable commodity on earth. Otherwise we wouldn't be calling ourselves incels

I think the Pussy is the the most valuable commodity on earth. Otherwise we wouldn't be calling ourselves incels

Nothing new. Holes cannot have mental illness and it is disgraceful to see any male on the site suggesting they should pander for a shot at "ascension".

Standard Discovery:

Summons:

Zetto Cels

@AsiaCel , @LeFrenchCel, @PersonalityChad, @Animecel2D , @Saint Cho, @Misogynist Curry 卐 , @Broly, @blackraven, @kretschmer, @surreal, @Puppeter, @Sneir, @decembrist_kirillov
@NoLooksNoLife, @Izayacel

females don't have to put in any effort to sexhave and don't have to act presentable, common knowledge

ASD Cels:

@bigantennaemay1, @turbocuckcel_7000, @cripplecel, @Atavistic Autist, @TBIcel, @ADHD_cel, @IncelKing, @subzero, @Zer0/, @dungeondragon, @To koniec, @turbosperg, @erenyeager

Women always win and most men lose

ASD Cels:

@bigantennaemay1, @turbocuckcel_7000, @cripplecel, @Atavistic Autist, @TBIcel, @ADHD_cel, @IncelKing, @subzero, @Zer0/, @dungeondragon, @To koniec, @turbosperg, @erenyeager
:worryfeels:

Jfl at your therapist , the reason for female mentally ill neets who get BFS and what Not Is because THEY ARE FEMALE , they automaticly have inherent value and are Looked after , regardless.

ASD Cels:

ovER

I think your therapist is correct. Women don't get lonely unless she's a 1/10 but even then she still has a better chance of ascend than any incel here. Women live life in tutorial mode, where they don't have to make an effort to get a relationship, they have to make a lot less effort to get a job and are still constantly victimized by society

Last edited:
I think your therapist is correct. Women don't get lonely unless she's a 1/10 but even then she still has a better chance of ascend than any incel here. Women live life in tutorial mode, where they don't have to make an effort to get a relationship, they have to make a lot less effort to get a job and are still constantly victimized by society
women don’t get lonely at all no matter how ugly stop coping

depending on how ugly they are no guy will want to fuck them
there is no woman on this planet that i will not fuck and a lot of men can say the same. please stop spreading blue pills graycel. you should get banned for even saying that

there is no woman on this planet that i will not fuck
wtf? Are you telling me you'd fuck even an 80 year old homeless grandma who hasn't washed her mouth and pussy since childhood?

besides, just because i think women can have it as bad as an incel doesn't make me a bluepill. You're just a deluded fucktard if you think no women in the world can be as lonely as you are, regardless of how physically hideous they are.

Last edited:
wtf? Are you telling me you'd fuck even an 80 year old homeless woman who hasn't washed her mouth and pussy since childhood?
yeah why not. i’d put on a condom and fuck her brains out if she let me.

yeah why not. i’d put on a condom and fuck her brains out if she let me.
you are disgusting as fuck. Just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I'm going to stick my dick in every freak out there just because she has a second hole between her legs. Lmao, that cant even be called ascending, thats just gross. But since you dont care, why are you not scoring? there are many crackhead roaming
down the street out there who would easily score with you, just be careful your dick doesn't rot next day.

Hypergamy in the dating market forces non-chad men to settle for almost any girl that is available, regardless of whether she's employed and mentally stable or not. Foids will never have to do anything to find willing men so long as there are no restrictions on the behaviour of women.
If you're a man and you don't meet the average Foids extremely high requirements you are invisible to them. Being a NEET is only acceptable if the guy is a Chad.

you are disgusting as fuck. Just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I'm going to stick my dick in every freak out there just because she has a second hole between her legs. Lmao, that cant even be called ascending, thats just gross. But since you dont care, why are you not scoring? there are many crackhead roaming
down the street out there who would easily score with you, just be careful your dick doesn't rot next day.
dude ur not a true incel. If an ugly ass whore walked up to me and offered to date me i'd accept her offer in a heart beat. I don't care about looks or age at all I just want to have a partner and get sex

dude ur not a true incel. If an ugly ass whore walked up to me and offered to date me i'd accept her offer in a heart beat. I don't care about looks or age at all I just want to have a partner and get sex
throw-up-puke.gif

yeah ur a fakecel that only wants stacies. u should be banned
im one of the truestcel here, because im 27 and virgin. You can only surpass my level of inceldon if you are older and virgin otherwise your just a poser. I think you are postmaxxing too

im one of the truestcel here, because im 27 and virgin. You can only surpass my level of inceldon if you are older and virgin otherwise your just a poser. I think you are postmaxxing too
i don’t care how old u are if you refuse to date ugly old women then ur voluntarily celibate

There is a lot of expectations for men to b successful with women, but women literally just have to exist and they win life. This is not an exaggeration. Have you seen the loser being applied to a woman? Have you compared male suicide and hobo rates?

SO, in short, society is set up in a way to make sure women succeed in everything.
:feelsclown: