Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious None of My Friends and Acquaintances in High School Had Girlfriends or Did Anything Sexual Except For Some White-Passing Hispanic Manlet

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I went to a school with a majority of curries and rice, it would probably have been different in a low income area or even a middle class white area.

In my own tiny social circle nobody did, my former best friend I suspect wasn't attracted to girls at all plus he was like LTN or MTN, 1-2 inches shorter than me and had a tiny frame. The other guy who I was friends with until 11th grade did try to hit on girls and talk to them, but they clearly seemed disgusted by him and the same guy was either LTN or MTN, probably the same height as me, shitty features, but he could grow a full beard which saved him a little. He was able to get hugs from and photos with girls but I don't think they were attracted to him. He might have made it in college though, I saw a pic of him with some ugly noodlewhore and his other friend but it's possible he wasn't actually dating her. The third guy was some popular chink, he heightmogged me by 11th grade and is over 6 feet tall, face is average or slightly below, I would say LTN or MTN, at best. He also never showed interest in girls no idea if he ever got a gf or not, though he claimed to have a gf in elementary school, which is probably a lie. Oh, there was one kid who claimed to have made out with a girl he was short White passing HTN hispanic kid, I was friends with him for the first two years.

There were a few popular guys I knew some muslim Indian guy, I would have rated as around HTN. He told me he had a girlfriend for a bit but admitted he never actually did anything with her, when I asked. There was a really tall guy who some-one said looked similar to me, he was like 6'5'' or so, easily the tallest guy in class. I was told he had a girlfriend, went to prom with her, and was a stoner. I can believe it, his height definitely saved him.

There were two popular kids I knew from my complex, who were close friends with my best friend but hated me, one of them turned out to be a tall muscular HTN to Chadpreetlite. I saw him kiss a girl once at a pool party when I was like 10 or 11. Afterwards I saw girls lusting after him and showing interest in him, I have no idea how many girls he managed to date, have sex with or anything about his dating history, since he avoided interacting with me. The other guy was his younger brother, he was way shorter than him and even me, he was probably LTN. I saw him hanging around with girls but it seemed like he was jestermaxxing, I doubt he got any in High School, though it's still possible. Afterwards I saw a pic of him on LinkedIn and his face was completely changed, I assume he had cosmetic surgery. Both of them also got high paying high status jobs, the second one was also really smart.

Last edited:
Imagine if one white guy got put in that school

Imagine if one white guy got put in that school
There were white guys and I saw ethnic girls throwing themselves at them, if they were even slightly above average. One girl gave a handjob to this attractive white guy in class, the other kept flirting with one who ignored her, there were numerous other examples of this. All the White guys got easy pussy as long as they weren't ugly.

There were white guys and I saw ethnic girls throwing themselves at them, if they were even slightly above average. One girl gave a handjob to this attractive white guy in class, the other kept flirting with one who ignored her, there were numerous other examples of this. All the White guys got easy pussy as long as they weren't ugly.
JBW is law. @Zer0/∞ you can’t be white and incel. Just plain retarded and not looksmaxxing enough

I might be out of the loop but sex being rare on school is (or at least should be) something rare.
We're kinda talking about minors.

I might be out of the loop but sex being rare on school is (or at least should be) something rare.
We're kinda talking about minors.
Teenagers are horny motherfuckers and the majority of them lose it in high school. They generally date a girl who's attracted to them and have sex with her just like adults. Of course if no girls are attracted to you, then it's game over.

Teenagers are horny motherfuckers and the majority of them lose it in high school.
Yeah i understand they're horny, I was horny once. But living on a slum where sex education is poor and sex is readily accessible, sex on my school was still rare.

Yeah i understand they're horny, I was horny once. But living on a slum where sex education is poor and sex is readily accessible, sex on my school was still rare.
IDK why you think I am saying teenagers have sex in school, I never once mentioned that.

Form a incel army

If you were third wheel like me then they simply didn’t want to tell you about stuff like that.

If you were third wheel like me then they simply didn’t want to tell you about stuff like that.

Re: i got called a beta cuck at school today, what that mean?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184702385Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:36 PM CST
The term "Cuck" merely refers to a sadomasochistic relationship in which the female individual employs random males to physically-torture his/her "lover" while giving the woman "romantic" pleasure. It is essentially an insult.

Wtf, how the fuck did you have so many friends in High School? Fucking friendhavers.is.