Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill none of my 60+ years old female family members married their husbands out of love

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
I asked my grandma if she married out of love, she said she didn't, and that she only married my grandpa because it was better than being forced into prostitution.
Same thing with her sisters.
Same thing with my other grandma.
Same thing with my aunts.

Every 60+ female in my family married at <25 y.o. , and married because she had to.

There were no fatherless children, no female-led divorces or women's rights.
Children were raised properly, with meat-heavy and dairy-heavy low carb diets, forced to breathe through their noses, with a large community, with both parents present, and as a result they were healthy and beautiful.

Female choice leads to fatherlessness, leftist broken homes and mass inceldom.
Even though it's natural, it is terrible for the human race.
Female CHOice only works when sexual coercion (rApE) is allowed and killing satellite males (pretty boy chads that the women actually find attractive) for mate guarding is also allowed.

Last edited:
Women cannot love.

feminism was a mistake

I asked my grandma if she married out of love, she said she didn't, and that she only married my grandpa because it was better than being forced into prostitution.
Same thing with her sisters.
Same thing with my other grandma.
Same thing with my aunts.

Every 60+ female in my family married at <25 y.o. , and married because she had to.

There were no fatherless children, no female-led divorces or women's rights.
Children were raised properly, with meat-heavy and dairy-heavy low carb diets, forced to breathe through their noses, with a large community, with both parents present, and as a result they were healthy and beautiful.

Female choice leads to fatherlessness, leftist broken homes and mass inceldom.
Even though it's natural, it is terrible for the human race.
Female CHOice only works when sexual coercion (rApE) is allowed and killing satellite males (pretty boy chads) that the women actually find attractive is also allowed.
Female choice is not natural because rape is natural and that goes against female choice.

Female choice is not natural because rape is natural and that goes against female choice.
female CHOice only favours the satellite male, that females have evolved to mate with prettyboys, while at the same time extracting resources from the dominant male. (dual mating strategy)
Naturally the dominant male forces himself upon the females and guards them against prettyboys.

If you want female CHOice, you also have to accept the violence and rape that comes with it.

Does anyone really think this guy is a dominant alpha male? :

Last edited:
"I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

"I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."
Say what about the pedo war lord he was perfectly knowledgeable when it came to women.

I like seeing libs seethe at the statement - Islam was right about women

Free love is a myth. Marriages were a tool for social stability and for families to build ties.

Just another blackpill. I was thinking about this today too, women claiming that they married out of love, yet women only tend to marry men who make more money than them. Its just JFL. Women will say and do everything not to claim they aren't prostitutes. That's essentially what marriage is, long term prostitution contract for them. The moment a woman has to support a man financially is the moment she plans her breakup and divorce.

Say what about the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ he was perfectly knowledgeable when it came to women.

I like seeing libs seethe at the statement - Islam was right about women
Show the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ respect or you are no different than the whores and faggots aka libs who attempt to tarnish his name and wisdom which was passed down via the Hadith's.

Show the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ respect or you are no different than the whores and faggots aka libs who attempt to tarnish his name and wisdom which was passed down via the Hadith's.
happy eric cartman GIF by South Park
eric cartman kyle GIF by South Park
eric cartman taunt GIF by South Park

Yeah, that's what I suspected. Good to hear a case study of your own family that backs it up. Love is a fiction the Angloids came up with, and its impact has been the destruction of civilizations. Belief in love leads to marriage for love, which leads to adultery and premarital sex, which leads to full-blown feminism and free love.

Societies that suppress female mate choice are simply better off for it. There is no downside. Female mate choice is like a reactor melting down or an airplane engine failing. It happens naturally, but it is deadly and must be prevented at all costs. There is no happy medium. There is total suppression of female mate choice, which is the best, and it drops without changing course as you allow more female mate choice, until you're at free love and it's a living hell.

st Muhammad right beside our saint ER:feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back