Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non whites unironically are obssesed with white people

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
I read /int/ and even this forum show this with amount of jbw threads
i read aznidentity and black nationalists forums, curry nationalists and blue eyed blonde people are most controversial kind of humans of earth

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Dotrinfobe
@Ika-Sama
@ThoughtfulCel

Whitey started it first + he still hatin on everybody: jews, fesikhs, curries, blacks, slavs, rice etc

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 27 um 112017

They are, most people are white worshippers tbh, maybe blacks and arabs are less but they are more hostile toward whites so still kinda obsessed with them, what i noticed many ethnics who are "not stereotypical" for their race often chase white mans approval. But again the rest of ethnics due to not liking a culture of their own adopt afro-american culture.
They want to be full crackers and are desperate to join institutions like the EU
Slavs i know consider themselves fully white they just like east more than west, for a good reason.
Its a white mans world tbh
It is, whites are still the most dominant race, but again if we lived in Asia in rich country that has a full economy of its own and tv broadcasts shows and movies made in Asia, we wouldnt think about whites at all.

why r u surprised? todays the west is dominating the world. the entire modern civilization is practically created by cumskins. english is the go-to second language in the globe.

and many ethnics here are living in the west, so obviously even more of a reason to somehow be "obsessed" with cumskin culture, i mean if a white American living in japan or mexico, would he not appear to be "obsessed" with the local culture simply due to neccesity?
tbh

They are, most people are white worshippers tbh, maybe blacks and arabs are less but they are more hostile toward whites so still kinda obsessed with them, what i noticed many ethnics who are "not stereotypical" for their race often chase white mans approval. But again the rest of ethnics due to not liking a culture of their own adopt afro-american culture.

Slavs i know consider themselves fully white they just like east more than west, for a good reason.

It is, whites are still the most dominant race, but again if we lived in Asia in rich country that has a full economy of its own and tv broadcasts shows and movies made in Asia, we wouldnt think about whites at all.
High iq.

It's a love to hate thing

Whites mog ethnics, its a fact that even I as an ethniccel admit

Also whites and jews are corrupting the world in a negative way that is affecting ethnics as well
(ethnics are powerless and can't do anything to stop it, that increases the hatred)

I would guess it's mainly because so many of them are now in White countries?

I would guess it's mainly because so many of them are now in White countries?
not entirely true just read japanese and chinese net, how curries react to whites

Whitey started it first + he still hatin on everybody: jews, fesikhs, curries, blacks, slavs, rice etc
Us whites sure didn't start it first on this forum, that's for goddamn sure. It was you ethnics who originally stirred shit up here, so don't even fuckin' think about pushing the responsibility for that onto us. I know you fuckers love shirking responsibility, but that ain't gonna fly here.

I deleted my discord recently, and the last time I posted noodles here knajjd came back from the dead and BANNED ME.
BRUH, SEND SOME ON MY DMS NGL