Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non whites unironically are obssesed with white people

To koniec

To koniec

Just mentally deranged
★★★★★
94d 22h 0m
I read /int/ and even this forum show this with amount of jbw threads
i read aznidentity and black nationalists forums, curry nationalists and blue eyed blonde people are most controversial kind of humans of earth

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Mecoja @Mecoja
Dotrinfobe @Dotrinfobe
Ika-Sama @Ika-Sama
ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 20h 58m
Whitey started it first + he still hatin on everybody: jews, fesikhs, curries, blacks, slavs, rice etc

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
10d 16h 40m

To koniec

To koniec

Just mentally deranged
★★★★★
94d 22h 0m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Whitey started it first + he still hatin on everybody: jews, fesikhs, curries, blacks, slavs, rice etc
slavs aren't obssesed with whites

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 20h 58m
To koniec said:
slavs aren't obssesed with whites
They want to be full crackers and are desperate to join institutions like the EU

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
Its a white mans world tbh

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
64d 17h 11m
why r u surprised? todays the west is dominating the world. the entire modern civilization is practically created by cumskins. english is the go-to second language in the globe.

and many ethnics here are living in the west, so obviously even more of a reason to somehow be "obsessed" with cumskin culture, i mean if a white American living in japan or mexico, would he not appear to be "obsessed" with the local culture simply due to neccesity?

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
147d 7h 34m
They are, most people are white worshippers tbh, maybe blacks and arabs are less but they are more hostile toward whites so still kinda obsessed with them, what i noticed many ethnics who are "not stereotypical" for their race often chase white mans approval. But again the rest of ethnics due to not liking a culture of their own adopt afro-american culture.
They want to be full crackers and are desperate to join institutions like the EU
Slavs i know consider themselves fully white they just like east more than west, for a good reason.
Inceloner said:
Its a white mans world tbh
It is, whites are still the most dominant race, but again if we lived in Asia in rich country that has a full economy of its own and tv broadcasts shows and movies made in Asia, we wouldnt think about whites at all.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
288d 18h 8m
Dotrinfobe said:
why r u surprised? todays the west is dominating the world. the entire modern civilization is practically created by cumskins. english is the go-to second language in the globe.

and many ethnics here are living in the west, so obviously even more of a reason to somehow be "obsessed" with cumskin culture, i mean if a white American living in japan or mexico, would he not appear to be "obsessed" with the local culture simply due to neccesity?
tbh

Bedford Stye

Bedford Stye

Officer
★★
3d 18h 40m
Mecoja said:
They are, most people are white worshippers tbh, maybe blacks and arabs are less but they are more hostile toward whites so still kinda obsessed with them, what i noticed many ethnics who are "not stereotypical" for their race often chase white mans approval. But again the rest of ethnics due to not liking a culture of their own adopt afro-american culture.

Slavs i know consider themselves fully white they just like east more than west, for a good reason.

It is, whites are still the most dominant race, but again if we lived in Asia in rich country that has a full economy of its own and tv broadcasts shows and movies made in Asia, we wouldnt think about whites at all.
High iq.

It's a love to hate thing

W

Wellington

Banned
-
34d 3h 39m
Whites mog ethnics, its a fact that even I as an ethniccel admit

Also whites and jews are corrupting the world in a negative way that is affecting ethnics as well
(ethnics are powerless and can't do anything to stop it, that increases the hatred)

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
16d 7h 14m
I would guess it's mainly because so many of them are now in White countries?

To koniec

To koniec

Just mentally deranged
★★★★★
94d 22h 0m
Hoppipolla said:
I would guess it's mainly because so many of them are now in White countries?
not entirely true just read japanese and chinese net, how curries react to whites

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
43d 13h 54m
Us whites sure didn't start it first on this forum, that's for goddamn sure. It was you ethnics who originally stirred shit up here, so don't even fuckin' think about pushing the responsibility for that onto us. I know you fuckers love shirking responsibility, but that ain't gonna fly here.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
59d 19h 6m
I know, but I'm obsessed with noodles so it's ok :feelsbadman:

Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Always on my damn phone.
4d 21h 5m
S @Startheon moment.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
59d 19h 6m
is it bad to be obsessed with race?

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 35m
Arescel said:
smonk's me XD
Whats your discord share some hot noodles ngl :feelsohh:

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
59d 19h 6m
Rhaast said:
Whats your discord share some hot noodles ngl :feelsohh:
I deleted my discord recently, and the last time I posted noodles here knajjd came back from the dead and BANNED ME.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 35m
Arescel said:
I deleted my discord recently, and the last time I posted noodles here knajjd came back from the dead and BANNED ME.
BRUH, SEND SOME ON MY DMS NGL

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 35m
Arescel said:
You need to search for "软萌萝莉小仙 全果自拍" (100% srs)
:feelsohh:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8