Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

non-weeaboos

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
Get out of ic me
Get out of ic me

Not my fault Japanese cartoons with simplistic storylines, over-exaggerated cutesy characters and bright colours which are literally made for children don't appeal to me.

Not my fault Japanese cartoons with simplistic storylines, over-exaggerated cutesy characters and bright colours which are literally made for children don't appeal to me.
Hurr Durr dey r crtkn 4 chuldryn hurrrr:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I feel like I haven't weebmaxxed enough in my life.

this is why we can't have nicce things

The ah-nee-may style is only good for when wanting to fap to fantasy shit that is unrealistic therefore cannot exist.

You don't have an anime pfp, so no, you haven't
It's worse than that, I've only properly seen like, two, maybe three animes, ever. Read two manga. Zero interaction with the weeb-world beyond that. I'm normie-tier, it's disgusting. I...I could never hold my own against a truecel weebmaster. :feelsrope:

latest

Roasted ' em all.

I used to be a bigger weeb than anybody here. That was 2 years ago. I've watched maybe 3 or 4 anime completely since then.

It's worse than that, I've only properly seen like, two, maybe three animes, ever. Read two manga. Zero interaction with the weeb-world beyond that. I'm normie-tier, it's disgusting. I...I could never hold my own against a truecel weebmaster. :feelsrope:

latest
Bro...what are you doing? Here, have this starter pack:
Monster
Death Note
Angel Beats
Akame ga kill
Assassination classroom
They're all finished, get back to me when you're cultured.

Bro...what are you doing? Here, have this starter pack:
Monster
Death Note
Angel Beats
Akame ga kill
Assassination classroom
They're all finished, get back to me when you're cultured.
No idea what the anime is like but the akame ga kill manga is tied with battle royale for the absolute worst manga I've read. The others are fantastic though

No idea what the anime is like but the akame ga kill manga is tied with battle royale for the absolute worst manga I've read. The others are fantastic though
Haven't read the manga but I doubt they're that different. I'm not very good at telling if a show's good or not.

take your cartoons elsewhere phaggit

Comicscels check in !:feelzez: