Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Non-South Asian incels, would you kill yourself if you suddenly turned into a typical curry (not 1% outlier giga-rare Chadpreet)?

Would you?

• Total voters
No. I just would go to India and do business there.

Some curries can pull a bitch but its hard. I dont hate curries at all but whenever I see one I laugh at how pathetic they are. Not many people are as subhuman as me so its uplifting.
JFL, the one benefit of our existence is that other people who are feeling down can compare themselves to us and be like “hey, at least I’m not curry!”

JFL, the one benefit of our existence is that other people who are feeling down can compare themselves to us and be like “hey, at least I’m not curry!”
:fuk::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Yes they couldn't endure one day as us.

:forcedsmile::lul::lul:

Idk I just hate myself

nah i would becom high inhibition and start masturbating in public and scaring every pajeeta and white whore tourist :feelsdevil:

If I'm not at least 6'3, instant rope.

nah i would becom high inhibition and start masturbating in public and scaring every pajeeta and white whore tourist :feelsdevil:
Low inhibition* high inhib niggas could never do that

I’m a curry but if I became a non-curry, experienced the advantages of being a non-curry and then changed back to being a curry I would rope

I couldnt endure another level of this

I'm not getting any pussy regardless of my skin color, so no. And if I was brown I could collect extra gibs, so more chicken tendies.

If Indian foids like chad curries, why would I do that?