Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Non self hating curries, how are you a curry and not self hating?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
I don't understand currycels who don't hate their own subhuman race, as someone who is part curry I fucking hate curries and wish India could get nuked at some point in the future and all curries get slaughtered. If you aren't a self hating curry how hard are you coping?

How could a curry hate oneself when he may be granted a pajeeta? That's probably the largest difficulty in life solved in a parental meeting

How could a curry hate oneself when he may be granted a pajeeta? That's probably the largest difficulty in life solved in a parental meeting
Pajeetas are Tyrone only

Right. All curry"cels" are fakecels. Ban all of them

@Confessor look at his shit again :feelsseriously:

Right. All curry"cels" are fakecels. Ban all of them
I said they "may" have romantic success. Some don't. Many in the west don't have access to curryfoids and others don't have arrangement opportunities.

I said they "may" have romantic success. Some don't. Many in the west don't have access to curryfoids and others don't have arrangement opportunities.
Geomaxxing for arranged marriage is only for rich currycels

Wrong. Curries are the most superior race. Just ask @anandkonda
An army of white foids could easily erase curryland from existence

as someone who is part curry I fucking hate curries and wish India could get nuked at some point in the future and all curries get slaughtered. If you aren't a self hating curry how hard are youm coping?
Maybe that's a you problem

As predicted
Tell us which part of India your father was from or slit your wrists and throat and drown in the ocean.

Curry fathers are responsible, your father abandoned you. A nigger trait
Maybe that's a you problem
He isn't a curry. Just a larper. He's a BBC tranny spic nigger most probably

Tell us which part of India your father was from or slit your wrists and throat and drown in the ocean?

Curry fathers are responsible, your father abandoned you. A nigger trait
Projection, my father was half curry half white and grew up around other thugmaxxers just like how I dont know which part of Mexico my mom came from

He isn't a curry. Just a larper. He's a BBC tranny spic nigger
I am spic/curry/white