Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Non-NTs suffer because soyciety wants you to be average at least in every domain instead of excelling in 1-2 while failing in others

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Nobody gives a fuck if you have the perfect academic performance or deeper interests than most normies. If you can’t do small talks or experience a sensory overload in normies’ fav places (clubs, concerts, malls etc) then you’re a subhuman.

Not all normies are talkative or charismatic but they somehow get by in a group conversation. You hate these superficialities but they can see that so they pick up on you by asking “why are you so quiet?” Ofc if you’re not quiet everything you say will be mocked by them, even if you might IQ mog them and have your independent worldview instead of being a NPC.

JFL @ this world.

Incels are too demotivated to do anything. Normies always get a good continuous feedback which amplifies their hope in life and motivation, and everything in life.

But yeah kind of sad that soyciety places some weird expectations or standards on incels...

Not all normies are talkative or charismatic but they somehow get by in a group conversation. You hate these superficialities but they can see that so they pick up on you by asking “why are you so quiet?” Ofc if you’re not quiet everything you say will be mocked by them, even if you might IQ mog them and have your independent worldview instead of being a NPC.

JFL @ this world.
This. Normies and foids are very good at detecting non-NT individuals. Once they find out that you are non-NT they will ostracize and mock you. I fucking hate normies! :feelsree:

Get on the disabilitybux, it's a form of reparations.
they pick up on you by asking “why are you so quiet?” Ofc if you’re not quiet everything you say will be mocked by them
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Can't win in this situation. "You never say anything" "OMG stfu nobody cares or likes you bro".

Last edited:
This. Normies and foids are very good at detecting non-NT individuals. Once they find out that you are non-NT they will ostracize and mock you. I fucking hate normies! :feelsree:
There were guys in my class who were shorter and uglier than me but foids were nicer to them because they’re NT, kek

There were guys in my class who were shorter and uglier than me but foids were nicer to them because they’re NT, kek
There were plenty of ugly guys in my high school that got gfs. NT is very important, almost as important as looks.

NT is everything.

I’m fucking awful in every single category of life as a non NT. The only things I excel at are history & anthropology and even then I get mogged in those regularly. I hate my faggot life

They don't want you to succeed, they want you to conform.

It seems to be all they do, normies can't stand out so they put us down to make themselves feel better.

At this point non-NT people should just form a separate society. That way normalfags will leave us alone. Maybe someday we would develop a civilization that will conquer normalfag society and force them to be autistic or die.

They don't want you to succeed, they want you to conform.
At this point non-NT people should just form a separate society. That way normalfags will leave us alone. Maybe someday we would develop a civilization that will conquer normalfag society and force them to be autistic or die.
NT is everything.
There were plenty of ugly guys in my high school that got gfs. NT is very important, almost as important as looks.
“why are you so quiet?”
Been asked that many times. When they ask it, you already lost --- they've already figured out you're non-NT, and they're just giving you the feathers and the tar for you to humiliate yourself publicly. There are no good answers to the "why so quiet" question.

The best way to avoid it is by greeting and introducing yourself, and then doing a bit of small talk with the normies from time to time. They will figure I'm slightly weird but it (hopefully) won't get to the point where they are uncomfortable enough to give me the "why so quiet" bombshell.

Reminder: almost all foids, and most normies have ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS, unless they are professionals in dealing with people (such as jail wardens, police officers, salesmen, businessmen, lawyers etc.). Normies interact with one another purely on instinct and NT-ness. So, don't worry about your lack of "social skills", just emulate the meet-and-greet ritual, and do some smalltalk whenever there is a normie near you who is not speaking nor listening --- normies hate silence, peace, quiet, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back