Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Non nt isn’t autism

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
You idiots spewing that everyone here is autistic cuz they are ugly or socially inept

autism is much more serious shit than just being introverted due to how sick and evil society has become

nt people are the real evil here and we are not autistic if we’re just shy, it’sa extension of the halo effect

Autists built this world, NT’s stole it from us, forced us down to there level, then designed a society format that would kick us down even further below, despite us being superior to all NT’s in every facet

True. Most of us never got to flex our social skills or live so we sound like we are autistic

@Atavistic Autist, thoughts on this autism-related nomenclature dispute?

Autism is being a high inhib pussy

Autists built this world, NT’s stole it from us, forced us down to there level, then designed a society format that would kick us down even further below, despite us being superior to all NT’s in every facet
That isn’t called autism that is called being a decent person while right now that is a death sentence in social arena

True. Most of us never got to flex our social skills or live so we sound like we are autistic
Yep no wonder there is no Chad Autists,being bullied ostracized from society doesn’t mean we’re autistic it means society is very evil and wants to mark people

Shy is just being a high inhib pussy because you are afraid of your pairs or older people to beat your ass and bully you every time you try to be social !
Do you feel shy with kids and women ? no because you can beat them !
That is not autism that is reality

OP is correct.

Being non-nt is brutal

My brain stops functioning properly around people :fuk:. I can only imagine NT conversations in my head

My brain stops functioning properly around people :fuk:. I can only imagine NT conversations in my head
I still function and is overrated,not that a ugly mofo like me would have social circles if funcltins