Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non NT Chad

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Let's say a Chadlite or Chad (attractive and tall) came here and wanted to join you guys because he had severe autism or something and thus couldn't enter in a relationship, would you guys accept him as an Incel? Let's also assume he's such a sperg that he cannot do ANY texting and is clueless to any social interaction, especially with Foids.

He can fuck off and die for all I care

This form is Stacy only, we aren't gay

He can fuck off and die for all I care
But he's Involuntarily Celibate though. He wants to get pussy but he can't due to his lack of social skills (this hypothetical chad)

But he's Involuntarily Celibate though. He wants to get pussy but he can't due to his lack of social skills (this hypothetical chad)
I don’t give a fuck. Chads don’t belong here, end of story.

op is speaking for himself

i dont think foids care much about autism if youre good looking. if youre ugly then the autism just makes it way worse tho

If he was that autistic, he wouldn’t even be able to find this forum let alone register here

That's sorta happened before. A literal chad joined and posted his tinder profile once and claimed he was socially inept and gets zero pussy but he obviously got torn to shreds. Even if he wasn't a troll, there's no way to know and he doesn't belong on a forum that's supposed to be for ugly men. The idea is frankly incompatible with the blackpill regardless. Looks>everything