Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Non-manletcels did you hate manlets before being blackpilled?

Did you hate manlets?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I think this is a fundamental aspect of manletism. People naturally hate manlets. I didn’t hate them to the level I want them killed or be an incel but I thought they were comical and I would curse manlets if they did something bad to me like cut ahead me in line.

I no longer hate manlets though since many of them are incel and I am incel. The main enemy is foids, we can’t hate each other

I am a Manlet and I hate myself:feelsrope:

I am a manlet

I never hated them,i was deluded that they just need to work on their frame.But realistically as a manlet:
-you look like an overgrown kid
-you can never tower over a girl and make her wet
-other men disrespect you
-you look like you're weak when in reality you're not

I think this is a fundamental aspect of manletism. People naturally hate manlets. I didn’t hate them to the level I want them killed or be an incel but I thought they were comical and I would curse manlets if they did something bad to me like cut ahead me in line.

I no longer hate manlets though since many of them are incel and I am incel. The main enemy is foids, we can’t hate each other
I still hate peoples

Manlets who are Blackpilled Incels deserve to be Respected.

Yes, I was bullied by one shorter than me. He was a black thug so I had no sympathy.

No, they were fellow rejects and the only ones willing to hang out with me.

I hate incels :feelsohgod:

I never hated manlets.

what kind of pscyho larping tallfag fakecel cuck who would hate manlets? imagine hating them because they make your larp seem silly. pure copium :lul:

What's cutoff for manletism? Is 5'10" manlet?

My main friend is a manlet, dwarves and clowns are natural allies :society:

What’s your height curry boy?

What's cutoff for manletism? Is 5'10" manlet?

5’10 is universal average male height, so manlet is anything shorter than that I’d say

I never hated them but in my experience they are somewhat annoying and I've always found that I mix better with men close to my own height. Normie manlets are by far the worst.

I never hated them but in my experience they are somewhat annoying and I've always found that I mix better with men close to my own height. Normie manlets are by far the worst.
how are manlets annoying

I am 5’10” and am saving up for leg lengthening surgery so not a manlet
You can easily larp about being 6ft+ at 5'10", foids are retarded they can't tell the difference.

Why are we hated so much even here @faded @yez @erenyeager @Misogynist Curry 卐

how are manlets annoying
Just personal experience i guess. In freshman year I made friends with a whole bunch of them. Horrible experience. One of them was good though.

Just personal experience i guess. In freshman year I made friends with a whole bunch of them. Horrible experience. One of them was good though.
well those were normies, they're all annoying regardless of being manlets or not

You can easily larp about being 6ft+ at 5'10", foids are retarded they can't tell the difference.
They can't be that retarded, 2 inches is a big difference in height

Never hated them even before blackpill

He said "normie manlets" not entire manlets. Though ngl some of them are stubbornly bluepilled so I can see why he'd say that

Where they the tryhard types as they always try to jester.