Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Non manletcels and non Auschwitzcels, you should not give way to a foid if it is walking towards you in the opposite direction

Do you give way when a foid is walking towards you

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
During lunch today I went for a walk through the city. The convention in my country is that you walk on the left like driving. A noodlewhore was walking towards me in the opposite direction, ordinarily I would give way and let the noodlewhore through being the beta that I am. This time it was different though, I thought to myself “foid is not entitled to my space, I do not owe it anything”. So I just kept walking in a straight line and the foid thinking I am meek currycel thought I would move kept walking in a straight line.

I probably weighed at least 20kg more than the noodlewhore so you can guess what happened based on the laws of physics. Foid absolutely flew off course while with me there was a slight shoulder bump.

I’m not sure if manlets or auschwitzcels can do this because they might weigh the same as foids or even worse the foid weighs more

Impossible. I even bow slightly as people pass and look at me. Very meek. Doesn't help that I am purposely losing a ton of weight to be as slim as possible. Masculinity flushed down the toilet.

I do it out of pure reflex

I'm such a pussy I always give way.

Nah I do, just because I am Cel doesn't mean I lose manners ect

As a manlet It only works with foids but not if they're in a group and they all heightmog you. With taller men it's basically asking for a beating

Did you at least touch her boob or something.

People give me space when I pass.

Sometimes I appear like I am giving space but not enough so I can still slightly bump into them :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Nah I do, just because I am Cel doesn't mean I lose manners ect
Why is following course not having manners? Foids should be following convention by walking left

no fuck them also I am a blackcel so foids including black ones give way to me even though I am not thugmaxxed:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Lately I've started doing this. Instinctively, I give way so I have to force myself to be aware of my environment and consciously do this.

I did it to some old short fat disgusting looking fesikhwhore with a hijab (looked 60s but probably younger with how terribly they age). Long story but it expected me to move and I didn't. And we got so close that my groin area was touching its gut.

I had to stop because she was fat as shit and weighed more than me. And I didn't want to risk a rape charge.

Before i stopped giving way, One time 3 young fesikwhores (wearing hojabs) were walking in a department store towards me taking up the WHOLE AISLE. I didn't even think I instinctively moved to the very edge off of the aisle an into the carpeted clothing section and let them through. There was plenty of room for me to walk between two of then and shoulder two of them. That's how much of a high inhib beta I am.

Lately I've started doing this. Instinctively, I give way so I have to force myself to be aware of my environment and consciously do this.

I did it to some old short fat disgusting looking fesikhwhore with a hijab (looked 60s but probably younger with how terribly they age). Long story but it expected me to move and I didn't. And we got so close that my groin area was touching its gut.

I had to stop because she was fat as shit and weighed more than me. And I didn't want to risk a rape charge.
Good that you are trying to change habits