Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy non-Israeli zionism is the most surreal shit

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
(source: youtube.com/watch?v=mxEXGA0RU5c)

I get supporting some side of a conflict, because it's the lesser of both evils, but when the subject is Israel, normies become full-on psychopaths.
War is a very touchy subject and you're supposed to be very sensitive when talking about it. Even actual ebul nazis get some sympathy, because 'the citizens were manipulated by Hitler' and 'war is never the answer', civilian causalities are supposed to be respected, because it's not their fault that they were born in a given country... unless we're talking Israel vs Arabs, then it's
>lmao dead Palestinian children :lul:
How could you get this blinded by hate. Imagine if people went to Holocaust documentaries en masse just to comment
>lmao where was your Jahweh then? :lul:
Absolutely deplorable.

So if I am not Chinese, can I supprt a Chinese homeland?
I am not a lion, but I believe in a homeland for Lions.
All people and species are entitled to a homeland.
Blacks, Whites, Orientals, Moslems, Indians, eskimos.

israely are doing the samething with palestianians that whites did with native americans and native oceans, and tryed with south africans, but it's ok cuz mu holoucaust

AJAS

ALL JEWS ARE SAME

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back