Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non-hwhites: have you tried to change location?

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
Going to locations where cotton/rice/curry/sand people are the majority, other countries with a great amount of cotton/rice/curry/sand people or even going back to your homelands.

I live in the gta, I think "curry" and "sand" people are already the majority here.

Cotton, lol? Negros?

you mean the countries that worship white dick?

If they're non-whites that live in ghettos they are already majority where they live

jfl at 'cotton'

i went to asia for a few months. was still incel. had girls ask me if i could introduce them to whitecels

theultimate341 said:
you mean the countries that worship white dick?

Every country in the world worships white dick to some degree. If you are asian american/european, I'm assuming that you must have a higher value if compared to asians from Philippines, Thialand or any other poor asian country. Especially if you are japanese, chinese or korean.  The same goes for blacks in countries like Colombia, Puerto Rico(at least the black parts).

Sub8Hate said:
Cotton, lol? Negros?
Yep.

ropetomorrow said:
jfl at 'cotton'

i went to asia for a few months. was still incel. had girls ask me if i could introduce them to whitecels

What is your nationality and which country did you go to?

Pasteleiro said:
Every country in the world worships white dick to some degree. If you are asian american/european, I'm assuming that you must have a higher value if compared to asians from Philippines, Thialand or any other poor asian country. Especially if you are japanese, chinese or korean.  The same goes for blacks in countries like Colombia, Puerto Rico(at least the black parts).

Yep.

What is your nationality and which country did you go to?
nationality Australian
ethnicity chink
went to China