Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Non chad guy asked for sex directly, making foid wanna delete her tinder

How dare she be reminded of what she pretty much solely wants from Chad from a male she can easily disregard and not lose sleep over, a travesty! :feelsUgh:

How dare she be reminded of what she pretty much solely wants from Chad from a male she can easily disregard and not lose sleep over, a travesty! :feelsUgh:
I still think it was based of him to trigger her :feelskek:

I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures just because you cant fuck one doesnt mean that you should hate them like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes also i think that 15% of people here are actually fucking sick
Get help guys. Also i lowkey support feminism.

I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures just because you cant fuck one doesnt mean that you should hate them like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes also i think that 15% of people here are actually fucking sick
QB

retarded foid tbh .

its not like there are plenty of othER options .

Hey, at least the mods banned him pretty quickly :feelsokman:

She wrote him first so he must have pictures that hint at a good personality.

She wrote him first so he must have pictures that hint at a good personality.
Unfortunately, his face wasn't good enough for him to ask sex right off the bat:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Tinder is literal hell.

Even if you somehow get a match as a non chad, and the foid even graces you with an answer, it will most likely be something to the effect of 'Ok','No','Maybe', and if you are lucky, 'Thanks'.