Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Minimum Requirements To Get A Foid In 2030s

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Height: 6'5ft tall
Dick: 8 inches
Face: At least a chad face
Money: At least 6 digits
Body: Lower than %10 body fat

If you don't have these in 2030s then its over buddy boyos.

Gottem
I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures just because you cant fuck one doesnt mean that you should hate them like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes also i think that 15% of people here are actually fucking sick
Get help guys. Also i lowkey support feminism.

I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures just because you cant fuck one doesnt mean that you should hate them like 65% of incel are misogynistic assholes also i think that 15% of people here are actually fucking sick
Fuck you cuck

I think 85 - 90% of men would be Incel if that was true

@Caesercel

Least faggot 2022 .is user

Normie located. Ban proposed

I think 85 - 90% of men would be Incel if that was true
Oh but you'd be surprised ive been seeing foids this summer 3 foids leaning on a guy on his table (at a coffee shop) shit has already begun most of us will be eradicated and there is nothing we can do....

Also straight sharp jawline has to be there or you have a unattractive face.

Height: 6'5ft tall

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Oh but you'd be surprised ive been seeing foids this summer 3 foids leaning on a guy on his table (at a coffee shop) shit has already begun most of us will be eradicated and there is nothing we can do....
:reeeeee:

I don't remember the graph but it was here on incels.is, which showed that women swipe like 9001% more likely right on a man who is 7 feet tall. Over if you are less than 7 feet tall in 2030

Just have good personality
Just take a shower, bro
just be confident
Just , make her laugh
7fd

there shall be an incel revolution before this :feelzez::society:

Curious to what your inceldom is caused by? (Since it's not height I think)
Yeah, it's not my height (I'm still getting taller, since I was 175cm/5'9 when I was 16), but that face, lord, that lower third.
I also got fat, gymmaxxing, and I have crooked teeth (using clear aligners)

Soyboy

Fair enough, not too bad because at least you have height
If I were a manlet, I seriously would have roped. I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how can someone who has an ugly face AND manletism continue to live. You guys are mentally much stronger than me:feelsrope::blackpill:

I think my face is decent (above avg nothing close to chad lvl). Trust me man I ain't mentally strong, I legit yelled at my parents for not taking me to the doctors sooner (I didn't visit for 5 years) and I swore at them saying Im getting height surgery and all that
That's honestly terrible. At least you don't have an ugly face, but the heightpill is strong.
Getting height surgery is honestly a good idea for you to be honest.
You can go from your current height (171cm) to around 178, maybe even 180cm.:whitepill:

by 2030 women will no longer have a choice
suck my dick or suck the barrel of my 12 gauge bitch!!!!!!!!!
in video game

I am also a feminist. In fact, i believe women should have equal opportunities and work at such jobs as construction, waste collection and fishing despite of danger being washed off.

Yeah I guess that helps tremendously. However the thing is I've thought this through over and over again. The blackpill hit way too hard. Even if I do ascend you can never be happy knowing the world out there is so fucked. Some looksmax users end up ascending and still feeling screwed on the inside because that's how brutal the blackpill is. That's what keeping me from doing this surgery and acquiring the tremendous motivation to earn money and do it. I sometimes wished I stayed redpilled but it's not being truthful to myself.
Jeez, that hits home really hard. To be fair, I am looking to moneymaxx, just for the sake of hobbymaxxing (videogames and movies), but I wish I could've stayed redpilled too. But that's not the truth.:feelsseriously::blackpill:

It's not that extreme bruh

Some women are really fun to hang around. Especially the crazy ones. I would rather hang out with beautiful women than hairy men. Too bad they won't let me fuck them :cryfeels:

Some women are really fun to hang around. Especially the crazy ones. I would rather hang out with beautiful women than hairy men. Too bad they won't let me fuck them :cryfeels:
Brutal bisexualpill

Just be one in the 1% bro. :redpill:

Woman user.

@Fat Link ban time. Get this woman raped by curries at once

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cuckcels be like

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cuckcels be like

You, among other users, would know it’s copypasta if you didn’t join two weeks ago

You, among other users, would know it’s copypasta if you didn’t join two weeks ago
Copypastacels are mogging me:feelscry::cryfeels:

It's already like that