Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non-Binary and Genderfluid is made up bullshit

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
How does one know they are genderfluid/non-binary? There is no way to prove it so anyone can claim to be it. It's based on a feeling. How you "feel" inside. If that's the case I identify as a kike, money please!

you can always guess an individual's politics if they identify as non-binary/genderfluid, even transwomen have more diversity of thought (they are still no better), it's almost like it's not an intrinsic human trait but made up attention seeking bs

Pretty much. Its made up to pamper and manipulate crazy people who really want to be special. Omg im genderfluid radioactive asexual banana :foidSoy:

How does one know they are genderfluid/non-binary? There is no way to prove it so anyone can claim to be it. It's based on a feeling. How you "feel" inside. If that's the case I identify as a kike, money please!
The "how" is very simple: they feel like it.

It's a mental illness.

I identify as woman. I demand fools freedom and simps who pay for my lifestyle

They are usually ugly so they cope by pretending that they don't need traditional relationships because they're 'different'...