Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Non-binary and aro/ace (on most cases) isn't real, it's just childhood trauma

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
I admit, I don't have proof based on scientific data and I don't even know where to start researching but I feel this discussion is necessary anyway
One of the most common symptoms of childhood trauma is the difficulty of starting relationships in any form, whether it's friendship or romantic
Another very common is the lack of self-knowledge, involving personal problems such as not knowing their own interests and difficulty in recognizing their own personality traits
Generally speaking, these people don't exactly have a place or group they can call them. It is important to mention that the image constructed by society varies absurdly depending on gender
Doesn't that sound familiar? This would fit perfectly on the people aro/ace along with the non-binary
The feeling of disconnection with one's own sex seems to be an extension of the already present lack of self-knowledge, in fact, I feel that it is possible to highlight that people in this orientation in addition to STILL feeling attraction and sexual desires despite this (even if perhaps not to the same extent as average), have the possibility of no longer identifying themselves in this way, especially after discovering themselves as human beings
The difficulty and lack of interest (or only less frequent interest) in maintaining relationships seems to me to be directly related to traumatic and abusive experiences due to lack of affection or toxic parenting
Another point I would like to bring up is that the LGBTQ-whatelse-letter-they-put community classifies sexuality and gender as spectrums, which only makes me think more and more about the idea that in addition to not having their own knowledge yet, they can also just "change"
Last but not least, to point out the obvious: most men who identify as aro/ace or non-binary in addition to having childhood trauma are consequently incels in denial, although I dare say that most of them use this as a cope whenever foids bother them

tldr:foids aro/ace/nonbinary/whateverthefucktheycallthemselves just use these fucking names 'cause they didn't found a chad yet or incels in denial (note: I'm talking about actual incels, there's no thing as "femcel")

Last edited:
Yahoo Answers

Wtf is aro/ace. Zoomer bs man

All deviant sexual behavior is either mental illness or someone got touchy touchy in the childhood, we can see that most homosexuals were either molested or they are pathological (sexual sadism / anti social personality disorder or other neuroatypicality) so I guess same goes for this zoomer bullshit xi/xer/aro whateverthefuck.

All deviant sexual behavior is either mental illness or someone got touchy touchy in the childhood, we can see that most homosexuals were either molested or they are pathological (sexual sadism / anti social personality disorder or other neuroatypicality) so I guess same goes for this zoomer bullshit xi/xer/aro whateverthefuck.
This.

The asexuals and aromantics are PTSD survivors who've succeeded in burrowing their instinct for sex/romance wayyy deep down their subconscious because of fear those instincts would lead them to something awful.

If they were REALLY asexual and/or aromantic they would just find something else to do and not feel like touching the subject at all... just like I don't go around telling everybody about my absolute lack of interest in collecting stamps or whatnot.

its just ugly white autist women wanting platonic attention from other queers without being sluts. For some it's laundering gay culture without putting the work into being a filthy degenerate. But I think most non-binaries are just failed lesbians, you are either a man that wants poon without transmaxxing, or an ugly female lesbian willing to settle for a male prettyboy. Lesbians have unbelievably high standards.

Last edited:
Most cases? You mean always