Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nofap

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: There's nothing complex in there
there is college biology subject in there, chances are if you are low IQ like me you won't really get what it is trying to convey

there is college biology subject in there, chances are if you are low IQ like me you won't really get what it is trying to convey
I had to reread a few sentences here and there to connect the dots but it was well explained and understandable

Idk. How long have you been retaining your coom?

Since forever. No, my balls aren't blue.

Most people don't believe me, and I kind of don't blame them. But yes, I am probably one of the few males on planet Earth who reached wizardhood without ever masturbating (who isn't just castrated or something).

Since forever. No, my balls aren't blue.

Most people don't believe me, and I kind of don't blame them. But yes, I am probably one of the few males on planet Earth who reached wizardhood without ever masturbating (who isn't just castrated or something).
You haven't jacked off ever?

Day 0, recently quit alcohol AND weed after discovering that both of these were synergizing to feed my urges :feelsree:

Turning over a new leaf, nofap is life, stay strong brocels :feelzez:
Based. I quit weed and alcohol at the beginning of this year. Started nofap and daily workouts this month. I only do 4 sets of 3 exercises per day so i don't overwork myself

Nofap day 14. I don't really see the point of doing this shit anymore :feelssus: