Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nofap

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
didnt fap for 5 days and had a nightmare i got a blow job

was a weird nightmare. Went to a legal rave, at the end a random girl walked up to me and pulled my trousers down in the venue, she said are you sure you dont have anything, i said no and then she said she wouldnt do it unless i had a condom so I walked to the bathroom to buy a condom and the security said it was closed so I said I really need a condom and she said smash the window on the other side and break in and get one so I did, used a hatchet laying around smashed a random glass window and loads of other guys climbed through and we all brought condoms. Then I went back to the venue and loads of girls were on the knees and we all came back with condoms.

She looked at me and said why arent you getting hard? even though I was fully hard. Just as she put her mouth on my cock I woke up.

Was weird as fuck

This is what lack of sex does to you

Jockcel said:
>nightmare
U gay?

yeah it was weird as fuck, like I was on speed everything was fucked up like when the old bitch on requiem of a dream did speed so long and everything was wrong. I think it was cause of the MDMA and I didnt really sleep the night before.