Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NOFAP is the best thing an INCEL can do for himself

Nofap is just not possible for truecels. Its like holding steak in front a dog, and restraining him from devouriing it

There was an hilarious image on r/braincels about fapping, I'd love to find it again.

I was a four-panel comic, just one character on a desk. He starts by explaining how he has this strong urge to masturbate that is beyond his control and is ruining his life. Then he starts crying and an other character not in the frame offers a tissue. In the last frame the main character puts this tissue under the desk and you can tell he's using it to jerk off instead of wiping his tears.

Hilarious shit.

Praying to the most high made me overcoom my lust

Tried no fap for 2 weeks way back in highschool when I was a Giga-coomer. Fapped daily, and noticed a boost in energy when I stopped. I don't fap nearly as much (once every 5-7 days and I've noticed I'm not as fatigued as I was when I fapped everyday. Beside that, no confidence boost, no change in facial structure/shape/no sudden magnetizing attraction of women. Idk I might do it seriously for a month but because I wasted 2 weeks of my life doing it and didn't notice a difference overall I'm not compelled to prolong it. If no fap doesn't turn me into a chad or make me ascend then what's the point? What is the overall goal? Why would I need to self-improve if I'm gonna LDAR and eventually rope anyway?