Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nofap is not possible

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
6 days nofap and the only thing I can think about are huge boobs and pussy. can't do my work properly

I face the same issues, I can go fine for about two days, but after that it becomes increasingly difficult to focus on anything else. Why did I have to be cursed to be born into a body that will never be attractive to females.

Just buy a pocket pussy and get it over with. Nofap is retarded and is only meant for men with low libido.

Honestly I agree to completely never fap as an incel is impossible, now to fap once a week only or something, or to never masturbate if you had a GF those seem possible.

I haven't masturbated for 8 days and I've abstained from looking at my usual fap material for that time too. I was about to knock one out yesterday but felt a shit coming on shortly before I was about to start so had to abort - must be a sign.