Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nofap + high serotonin will make you want to fuck anything

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Ever wondered how some normies are happy dating obese women?

Nofap + high serotonin.

Since my brain zapping and my nofap streak, I was surprised to find that I would hesitate far less than before to date fat women.

I would fuck anything right of the bat. Morbidly obese single mothers reject me.

I would fuck everything without Nofap and with major depression

Same here. I've tried no-fap before and I become a horny beast. Can't get any work done - it's too distracting. No-fap is for low-T numales.

Same here. I've tried no-fap before and I become a horny beast. Can't get any work done - it's too distracting. No-fap is for low-T numales.
Personally, it doesn't make me horny at all, just more open emotionally to the possibility of dating a low SMV woman.

My standards to fuck are pretty low. If only blowjob, I'd let even the fattest woman on Earth do it.

SSRI doesn't work on real chronic depression.
Gtfo fakedepressioncels

NoFap makes me want to dry hump my pillow

Why do you waste time with no fap? It will only make you more vulnerable. I have limited myself to one fap a week. I wouldn't advice anyone to go cold turkey as it makes you more needy and unstable.

Nofap + high serotonin.

5BCFA274 A09F 4C0A A704 62F6AEAA4FF1

NoFap (Going strong since SEPT 1ST 9PM will never cum again unless it's with my Nihonese waifu) has only intensified my desire for Japanese women.

SertaoninMaxxing comes from SleepMaxxing btw. ZOGpills are poison.

View attachment 46480

NoFap (Going strong since SEPT 1ST 9PM will never cum again unless it's with my Nihonese waifu) has only intensified my desire for Japanese women.

You will cum soon buddy. Wet dreams are unavoidable.

SSRI doesn't work on real chronic depression.
Gtfo fakedepressioncels
I agree that SSRIs seem pretty shitty in general. Weed is probably better.

TMS works though.

You will cum soon buddy. Wet dreams are unavoidable.

I am going to discipline my mind to keep out the yurei that would cause nocturnal emissions in my sleep.

069-yuurei.jpg

Weed is probably better.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am going to discipline my mind to keep out the yurei that would cause nocturnal emissions in my sleep.

069-yuurei.jpg

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Probably going to get a wet dream about your nip waifu

069-yuurei.jpg

How long did it take you to write that?

View attachment 46480

If you No Fap long enough you'll want to go ER.

> copypasta

About 1 and a half seconds.

I wouldn't mind eating rice with my waifu.

@Lonelycel

Nothing wrong at all with Eating Rice. I would encourage everyone here to do it too.

All I want is that high T, bro. Even if it was extracted from a bull's testicles.

Nofap doesnt work on me anymore like I dont feel the benefits anymore and its too hard to do it long turn.

Nofap doesnt work on me anymore like I dont feel the benefits anymore and its too hard to do it long turn.

You need MondoNoFap. 2 weeks isn't going to cut. Think more like 6 months at least.

You need MondoNoFap. 2 weeks isn't going to cut. Think more like 6 months at least.
wouldnt be able to do that. Because if I go such a long time without ejaculating I get very agressive and angry and start figts with everyone and over everything.

wouldnt be able to do that. Because if I go such a long time without ejaculating I get very agressive and angry and start figts with everyone and over everything.

You rack discerprine.

Calmmaxx bro.

You rack discerprine.

Calmmaxx bro.
When I pmo I'm super autistically calm and when I nofap I'm like I want to beat everybodys ass who looks at me cant choose between the two

This is the first high IQ post i've seen you made so far.

If nofap means I will want to have sex with fatties then count me out.

At this point I would do anything in order to ascend