Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope NoFap day 2

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Had some urges today but it was mainly because @BreezyHills wanted me to send some pics of a foid, so i accidentaly went into her instagram. After that i couldn't stop thinking about her for 2hrs or so but the thought went away luckily, i wouldn't get an urge if i avoided her instagram. I used to fap to her alot. I always used to relapse to instagram foids.

I've made it to day 2.

Had some urges today but it was mainly because @BreezyHills wanted me to send some pics of a foid, so i accidentaly went into her instagram. After that i couldn't stop thinking about her for 2hrs or so but the thought went away luckily, i wouldn't get an urge if i avoided her instagram. I used to fap to her alot. I always used to relapse to instagram foids.

I've made it to day 2.
I apologize

Congrats on resisting the urge

ive fapped 3 times today i think or maybe 4

somebody please post hot bitches so he breaks his streak

Luckily i can scroll down on this thread slowly so i will notice if someone uploads a picture. :feelsthink:
Jennifer connelly
Df2dd0ea9b3345801218c8aaa61424a4
5811ecde d9fb 4e3c 856f a9d6d9e16439 640x960

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Good luck on your journey,on day 7 you can levitate and shoot fire with your hands so it would be lifefuel :feelsLSD:

I'm feeling the urges a little already at day 2.
I stopped counting the days and just let them pass. I'm not sure when I quit masturbation. Maybe May 25th or something. Sometimes I get the urge, but I remind myself of how miserable I feel when I ejaculate and I give up. Good luck.

I stopped counting the days and just let them pass. I'm not sure when I quit masturbation. Maybe May 25th or something. Sometimes I get the urge, but I remind myself of how miserable I feel when I ejaculate and I give up. Good luck.
wow, that's a pretty long streak. You get morning wood every morning? Any wet dreams?