Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody takes me seriously

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Nobody takes me seriously other adults still treat me like a high school sophomore because I’m a low T manlet goblin with the frame of a 14 year old to add fuel to the fire I also have a young looking face people have always told me I look younger never older or even my age for that matter always younger I’m tired of being treated like a child even if I do gain 20lbs I’ll never be average height I’ll just be a manlet with a good frame which is not good enough not being able to grow a beard makes it worse because I can’t do anything to make my face look older I have to wait years for my biological age to catch up with my chronological age I’d rather look like a 35 year old washed up wageslave then look like a 15 year old child

I thought you said you had a neck beard? Also yeah same I look really young if I lose weight.

btw if you gain weight it’ll add fat to your face and make you look more youthful (younger)

I thought you said you had a neck beard? Also yeah same I look really young if I lose weight.

btw if you gain weight it’ll add fat to your face and make you look more youthful (younger)
It’s not thick enough to make me look older it’s barely noticeable

Yeah but I’d have a bigger frame most men my height are between 150-170lbs

Yeah but I’d have a bigger frame most men my height are between 150-170lbs
But you’ll look even more beta without your chiseled low body fat anorexic face.

I’m still gonna be a manlet
I’m a manlet too but unironically you have to be assertive and demanding which requires you to lower your inhibition. train yourself to do that. Cause one thing I learned is nobody is gonna care for you except yourself