Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nobody respects or beliefs in what i say

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I have had literally hundrends if not thousands of situations when someone asks me per say "which hour is it?" and i tell them. Then those fucks don't believe me and go check it themselves.

At school the whenever someone asked me for an answer or homework assigment, they wouldn't believe me and then ask someone else. Same at work, they ask me something, i asnwer, they don't believe me and ho check it themselves or ask someone else.

It's like they only ask me questions to then show me that they don't have any respect or trust in me, and then go ask someone they do respect. It's not like i'm a compulssive liar or something. I always tell the truth but people just care so little about what i have to say. Does this happen to you?

I have had literally hundrends if not thousands of situations when someone asks me per say "which hour is it?" and i tell them. Then those fucks don't believe me and go check it themselves.

At school the whenever someone asked me for an answer or homework assigment, they wouldn't believe me and then ask someone else. Same at work, they ask me something, i asnwer, they don't believe me and ho check it themselves or ask someone else.

It's like they only ask me questions to then show me that they don't have any respect or trust in me, and then go ask someone they do respect. It's not like i'm a compulssive liar or something. I always tell the truth but people just care so little about what i have to say. Does this happen to you?
Same here. Im a subhuman and worthless parasite in the eyes of people.

you have run into the combined double shitstorm effect of LE HALO and LE CASSANDRA COMPLEX

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BLACKPILLS YOU HAVE TO SWALLOW

NO ONE CARES ABOUT LOW VALUE PEOPLES OPINIONS AND INCELS ARE THE LOWEST VALUE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, KNOWN AS THE INVERSE HALO.
CONVERSELY CHAD TALKS ABSOLUTE SHIT, AND EVERYONE IS TAKING NOTES LIKE IT IS GOLD DUST INFORMATION, WHICH ITS NOT 99.99999999999999999% OF THE TIME.

TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE WE HAVE THE CASSANDRA COMPLEX WHICH INVARIABLY HAPPENS TO HIGH IQ BUT LOW STATUS OR HIGH IQ INCELS.
IT TURNS OUT EVEN IF YOUR RIGHT SOME OR MOST OF THE TIME PEOPLE STILL DONT CARE IF YOUR RIGHT, IF YOUR NOT HALOED OR CHAD EVEN IF YOUR RIGHT NOONE LISTENS IF YOUR LOW STATUS.

so in summary you could predict the price of bitcoin to the dollar, then short it at the top and make money on the way down and on the way up in futures and IF YOUR NOT CHAD OR HIGH STATUS IN TRADING OR BANKING. NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT, THEY WOULD GAS LIGHT INTO THE PYRENEES AND THEN TO KILIMANJARO, YOU SAY YOUR LYING ETC ETC ETC.

HOWEVER HOOOO HOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOO IF CHAD DOES THIS, THE WORLD CLAIMS HE HAS HUGE TALENT AND SHOULD BE FOLLOWED FOR ETERNITY IN EVERY TRADE.

IF A WOMEN DID THE SAME PREDICTION, THE NEWS GETS INVOLVED, SHE THEN GETS A GAMESHOW COMMISSIONED CALLED GUESS THAT PRICE AND IS PAID A MILLION DOLLARS A MONTH

No one askes me anything
EvER

Anxious demeanor = you come off as unsure of yourself or dismissive. It's a high inhibition trait. Normies pick up on the body language and subtleties and don't take you serious.

I deal with the same chit.

Same sadly. Never anyone takes something I say seriously. For example: In school I was obsessed with reptiles and although I was good at it (back then), everyone trolled me by saying certain stuff I told was a lie/made up (for example: gaboon vipers/boomslangs aren't real snakes/only made up), which made me enormously furious. Was a sperg who never realised how much I was trolled.

The same thing in university, I tell people how stuff is done in the lab and they do the opposite - most of the time they ignore me and this leads to false results. Am extremely mediocre, but what I say is literally 1+1/nothing special in my field very often and still I am ignored, then they google absolutely basal knowledge instead of listening to me who knows it. I tell them 1+1=2 when they forget it and they rather google the answer for hours than listening to me.

Last edited:
you have run into the combined double shitstorm effect of LE HALO and LE CASSANDRA COMPLEX

NO ONE CARES ABOUT LOW VALUE PEOPLES OPINIONS AND INCELS ARE THE LOWEST VALUE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, KNOWN AS THE INVERSE HALO.
CONVERSELY CHAD TALKS ABSOLUTE SHIT, AND EVERYONE IS TAKING NOTES LIKE IT IS GOLD DUST INFORMATION, WHICH ITS NOT 99.99999999999999999% OF THE TIME.

TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE WE HAVE THE CASSANDRA COMPLEX WHICH INVARIABLY HAPPENS TO HIGH IQ BUT LOW STATUS OR HIGH IQ INCELS.
IT TURNS OUT EVEN IF YOUR RIGHT SOME OR MOST OF THE TIME PEOPLE STILL DONT CARE IF YOUR RIGHT, IF YOUR NOT HALOED OR CHAD EVEN IF YOUR RIGHT NOONE LISTENS IF YOUR LOW STATUS.

so in summary you could predict the price of bitcoin to the dollar, then short it at the top and make money on the way down and on the way up in futures and IF YOUR NOT CHAD OR HIGH STATUS IN TRADING OR BANKING. NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT, THEY WOULD GAS LIGHT INTO THE PYRENEES AND THEN TO KILIMANJARO, YOU SAY YOUR LYING ETC ETC ETC.

HOWEVER HOOOO HOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOO IF CHAD DOES THIS, THE WORLD CLAIMS HE HAS HUGE TALENT AND SHOULD BE FOLLOWED FOR ETERNITY IN EVERY TRADE.

IF A WOMEN DID THE SAME PREDICTION, THE NEWS GETS INVOLVED, SHE THEN GETS A GAMESHOW COMMISSIONED CALLED GUESS THAT PRICE AND IS PAID A MILLION DOLLARS A MONTH

unread inbox of stacy IQ

LOL at "HOOOO HOOOO HOOOOOO"

its an incel trait tbh

This is bc of Authority-S (S for Sex) vs. Authority-L (L for Language). Read this:

I believe what you say. Fuck anyone who doesn’t.

See These Species is superficial , If you Dont Need their criteria your a done Deal

In Short society or better GYNOCIETY because thats what this is at this Point.

Is Trash.

Very hig IQ take. Nobody cares about what i have to say because of my low smv

Very hig IQ take. Nobody cares about what i have to say because of my low smv
its also much worse than this this is only the first step of the narrative;

step 1 incel or low value male usually, predicts something will happen or has been saying this certain event will happen for years, sometimes a whole career.

step 2:
usually chad or a stacey or status or money maxxed high status individual actually pays attention to an incel/LOWVALUE CEL who is predicting the event, before the event has occurred and recognizes this prediction if right , could boost their SMV AND OR STATUS EVEN HIGHER.
Through their huge status LITERALLY PARROTS WHAT THE LOW VALUE PERSON HAS BEEN SAYING VERBATUM AT TOP SPEED AND VOLUME WITHOUT GIVING THEM A SHRED OF CREDIT
EVERYONE STARTS LISTENING TO CHAD OR HIGH STATUS PERSONS WORDS

step 3;
the event occurs that has been predicted to the tee by the low value male or low smv nobody.

However the kicker EVERYONE IS LISTENING TO CHAD SAYING THE SAME THING, AND EVERYONE LITERALLY FORGETS OR IGNORES THE INCEL WAS THERE FIRST AND PREDICTED IT WAY BEFORE

step 4 the WHITE HOLE PILL; This buries all low value people psychologically;

THE LOW VALUE PERSON CANT DECRY PLAGIARISM, CHAD OR HIGH STATUS PERSON COPIED ME, AGAIN HOO HO HOO HOOOOOO NOOO NOOO NOO NOOOO
HE GETS GASLIGHTED INTO THE OUTER REACHES OF ALPHA CENTAURI, AS MUH JEALOUS MUH ENVIOUS OF SUPERIOR CHAD.
no one cares where chad gets the info from its the fact that they said it loudest and with as much reach as possible.

Also an even bigger kicker is if anyone gets wind of an incel or low value GETTING THE PREDICTION WRONG AND IT FAILING, THEY AGAIN GET GASLIGHT INTO NEXT WEEK AS PROVING THEY ARE DUMB ETC ETC ETC
WHEREAS IF CHAD HIGH STATUS PERSON GETS IT WRONG EG EVERY GOVERNMENT UNDER THE SUN ABOUT NEARLY EVERYTHING, IT GETS COMPLETELY SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET ALMOST INSTANTLY FORGOTTEN, ALWAYS WITH THE ANGLE WITH THESE PREDICTION YOU GET A LOT WRONG AND NOT MANY RIGHT, ITS A VERY DIFFICULT SCIENCE

The rules are completely reversed based on SMV AND STATUS Its utterly absurd and utter non scientific.

THE TAKE HOME EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT AS AN INCEL YOU ARE WRONG