Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nobody REALLY cares about Incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Seriously. Nobody actually cares.

That army thing that just came out will be forgotten within a week by all the normies that keep up with the news.

They probably think to themselves "oh well, those damn incels man" and end up forgetting.

Those who dont get involved in politics dont care.

And the only ones that remember are leftists with an agenda.

The fact that there are not even 10k guests browsing shows that nobody ever gives a fuck aside from people that intentionally look for "edgy" content on youtube and discover this site.

Maybe if people actually stage some tragic even and paint it in the incel label, sure.

Even those "exploring incels" youtubers make one video and never touch incels again. And the ones that do either get censored on youtube or get fuck all views from people that browse this site in the first place.

People know fuck all about those shooters that were not incel anyways. They only heard their name and the word incel. Thats it.

Last edited:
Literally no one cares, they want you to pay your taxes, not complain and move on so you don't disturb anyone.

NPCs working on auto pilot and working to their deaths for their masters benefit seldom have high IQs. It is just infuriating that they don't get it. You could show them countless studies and they would never believe you.

Like with my parents today, when I start talking about a physical problem I had today my mom just like brushes it off and when I say she'll forget she hastily says that she won't then starts acting all retarded and singing stupid shit just because she can. Thereby censoring me out of her mind. Honestly these things aren't human.. they are less than ants at this point. Nothing more than a Normslime Hivemind.

They have no reason to, to them we’re either a side character suffering in the background or a shadowy group of losers who say edgy shit on the internet

Literally no one cares, they want you to pay your taxes, not complain and move on so you don't disturb anyone.
Every Incel deserves Tax Exempt status. To cover all the costs of societies bullying ways.
They have no reason to, to them we’re either a side character suffering in the background or a shadowy group of losers who say edgy shit on the internet
They ignore us until we speak up then they throw our opinions in the trash and try to stuff Bluepills in our heads.

They(sexhavers) think our problems doesnt matter
to them we’re either a side character suffering in the background or a shadowy group of losers who say edgy shit on the internet

cucktears sure does

We shouldn't matter to them. We aren't a real threat. Western governments created millions of incels at home and abroad. Through population control efforts and pushing female higher education; we're seeing the most extreme female privilege of all time.

Brutal protagonist pill

Last edited:
Our numbers increase every day. They may not care now, but one day they will care very much.

IT is obsessed with us but its mainly all subhumans there, if any of us die no one would care at all, male suicide is laughed at by foids

They think it doesn't matter because they don't understand that there is literally no avenue for us to ascend. All they do is just "try harder bro!" How could something as simple as getting a girlfriend be a true problem :chad:

They just want to use us as punching bags.

The only reason the term is mainstream is because of Elliot. If he never did his duty the media wouldn't even touch us.

**Sand people beheading childs, raping kids, exploding gasoline or whatever factory's in the desert that will affect the entire world.

Army: Yo nigga look what this virgin said on the internet, send the fucking alert nigga, right now!

I just want a state mandated gf

This is exactly what I said a few months ago, and I got warned for ER propaganda.

Nobody cares about any weakest and lowest group, tbh. We're born just to rot and suffer till last breath.

Every Incel deserves Tax Exempt status. To cover all the costs of societies bullying ways.
We should also get government funded hookers and incelbux.

Totally.

we need way more hERoes for that

Our numbers increase every day. They may not care now, but one day they will care very much.
They will.
Once we are great in number on a international level.

Brutal protagonist pill
Anti hero pill tbh
NPCs working on auto pilot and working to their deaths for their masters benefit seldom have high IQs. It is just infuriating that they don't get it. You could show them countless studies and they would never believe you.

Like with my parents today, when I start talking about a physical problem I had today my mom just like brushes it off and when I say she'll forget she hastily says that she won't then starts acting all retarded and singing stupid shit just because she can. Thereby censoring me out of her mind. Honestly these things aren't human.. they are less than ants at this point. Nothing more than a Normslime Hivemind.
Cognitive dissonance is real.

Men are disposable. We have no value for society. Nobody cares about incels.

Just be a slave theory

They ignore us until we speak up then they throw our opinions in the trash and try to stuff Bluepills in our heads.
They think it doesn't matter because they don't understand that there is literally no avenue for us to ascend. All they do is just "try harder bro!" How could something as simple as getting a girlfriend be a true problem :chad:
People refuse to believe that life could be so massively unfair to anyone like it is to incels. It always has to be our fault meanwhile stupid bullshit outside of our control happens to us 24/7 and normies/foids continue to thrive over us no matter what we do. A "positive" mindset isn't going to change the fact that people are repulsed by me and simply "not caring what other people think" isn't going to change that fact either. I can't get a relationship and real friends if nobody actually likes me for things beyond my control you idiotic normscum. I've literally done every action and inaction to try and solve my situation possible and I'm still incel. "Just (insert here) bro" clearly doesn't work and never will.

Last edited:
We have nothing worth caring about. Only thing we can provide is taxes.
It always baffles me that some women are literally, unironically being paid to exist. Can you imagine how much worth as a person do you have to have compared to an incel that's on verge of mental breakdown and mocked for it?
The disparity is insane. Imagine even a chad trying to pull shit like that. It's truly unbelievable.
Some women are unbelievably powerful in ways that aren't immediately apparent. Just because you can theoretically get in her face and yell at her and intimidate her, doesn't mean you have any actual power compared to her. You're a fucking ant.
If you translated it into some apparent physical difference, people would immediately have a completely different outlook. Imagine some women could fly while you crawl like a turd. That's the disparity in how much people care about them.

Nobody cares about men in general its always going to be like this our issues dont concern people because we are men and we need to "Suck it the fuck up" and provide for a single mother and her 5 kids with different fathers because thats all we are good for. but seriously we are here only to benifit the lives of women if we cant do that we arent releveant

Just because you can theoretically get in her face and yell at her and intimidate her, doesn't mean you have any actual power compared to her. You're a fucking ant.
That's the disparity in how much people care about them.
Those useless holes wouldn't be shit without their cucks and whiteknights. Which is why we need to shove the blackpill up those faggot's asses.