Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody loves me

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
My family don’t respect me. My cousins don’t respect me. My relatives don’t respect me. Some of them have cut off all contact with me because I’m a loser. They make fun of me whenever they talk about me. I have no friends. I have no one in life. The only person in life who cares about me is my mom. Without her, I am nothing. She is the only one who would care if I died. No one else would care if I died.

I swear one day, I’m gonna statusmaxx and become so famous that my entire family tree will come running at me. They will all regret that they disowned me. And when they do, I’m gonna ignore them like they ignored me. I will show everyone who’s the alpha. We’re halfway through 2023, but I still believe I have time to turn my life around. If not, then next year.

brutal hatred you got there in ur family

i think all familys on this world have this hatred its similar to the animal kingdom. i am also a loser and no one will respect me or even help me

I respect myself because of my circumstances.

U will never become so famous unless u did mass shooting

Cope, lots of autism cels start out this way, but when enough time passes they realize its over, and give up or looke to othER ways .
We missed the boat, you don't get to magically get on their level when they have been there their whole lives. Its a race and we lost.

My family don’t respect me. My cousins don’t respect me. My relatives don’t respect me. Some of them have cut off all contact with me because I’m a loser. They make fun of me whenever they talk about me. I have no friends. I have no one in life. The only person in life who cares about me is my mom. Without her, I am nothing. She is the only one who would care if I died. No one else would care if I died.
man did you ever heard about a guy called alvaro castilo? same problems.

i think all familys on this world have this hatred its similar to the animal kingdom. i am also a loser and no one will respect me or even help me
perma over for you

Me too, me too except for the statusmaxx part.

U will never become so famous unless u did mass shooting

I swear one day, I’m gonna statusmaxx and become so famous that my entire family tree will come running at me. They will all regret that they disowned me. And when they do, I’m gonna ignore them like they ignored me. I will show everyone who’s the alpha. We’re halfway through 2023, but I still believe I have time to turn my life around. If not, then next year.
Sounds like a lot of effort. Why prove yourself to them

just remember, it acc is okay to kys. not saying you should but just saying ignore wat society says about it. nothing wrong with escaping the matrix.

just remember, it acc is okay to kys. not saying you should but just saying ignore wat society says about it. nothing wrong with escaping the matrix.
Suicide is for pussies

Suicide is for pussies
But it keeps dignity intacted