Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nobody is taking “your” women. You are an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Foids don't care about race lmao. They only care about looks
This depends. The bar for looks on ethnic men, from what I’ve seen, is considerably higher than for white men (at least where I live).

This depends. The bar for looks on ethnic men, from what I’ve seen, is considerably higher than for white men (at least where I live).
It's more that ethnic men are less likely to have attractive features and white men are more likely to have attractive features to foids.

White people beat the shit out of everyone for a reason.
At least be logically consistent

If this is truly your rationalization then don't be a "bad sport" now when it comes to the game of conquest and white people are now getting the shit beat out of them :feelskek:

Maybe there is a REASON that's happening now too (be consistent)

The world has changed so the rules have changed (and it was ironically white people that changed the world and the rules)

The only thing you've argued (without even realizing it) is that White peoples traits are suited to them dominating in a free for all, but in the "civil world" that they would later impose onto everyone else after raping and pillaging, their traits don't work too well, because now its a game of "breeding eachother out of existence" and WHITE TRAITS ARE RECESSIVE

Maybe one of the most ironic things in the world is that the race who dominated the planet doesn't have "dominant traits"

It was white peoples fault really, they should have left it to a free for all, but they were trying to "get one over" one the other races

Its really convenient to conquer the world by force and then when you are at the top tell everyone else the game of conquest is over and we all have to start playing by these "civil" global rules and stop trying to invade and conquer countries

Its like "Ok, we won, you can all stop now, this is a good place to end the game" :feelskek:

I guess whites never conceived that this new rule might back fire at some point in the future, because now when you are being "attacked" in a very neutral way, you aren't allowed to use direct violence to stop it like you could have in the past, and there's no neutral way to stop other races from out breeding you and breeding with your women

EITHER WAY NONE OF THIS MATTERS BECAUSE ITS INEVITABLE THAT ONE DAY THERE WON'T BE ANY RACES PERIOD, WE'LL ALL BE MIXED, SO YOU GUYS ARE STRESSING OUT OVER NOTHING, OVER SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER STOP

Last edited:
It's more that ethnic men are less likely to have attractive features and white men are more likely to have attractive features to foids.
Yes, probably. Brutal racepill.

Niggers and jews are a pest. Racemixing is a disaster. Go back to twitter or tiktok with this kike bullshit.

Niggers and jews are a pest. Racemixing is a disaster. Go back to twitter or tiktok with this kike bullshit.

Do not add up racial self-hatred to your sexual self-hatred. That's not a good way to go around life ;)

btw, sexual self-hatred makes a lot of sense, racial is just pure cuckoldry

Jfl Giga true but I'm not in favor of miscegenation it just make freaks that have no place in the world and will get involved as many wrong things as possible, I say this as miscigenedcel
Do not add up racial self-hatred to your sexual self-hatred. That's not a good way to go around life ;)

btw, sexual self-hatred makes a lot of sense, racial is just pure cuckoldry
Foid tier post

Last edited:
White nationalism is a MASSIVE cope.

The problem is that we even conceive of groups as having any cohesive agency. "White People" haven't done anything collectively as a singular consciousness as far as I can tell. The Marxoids at least get this part right. History is a dance swaying between uplifting and demoralizing the lower classes by the elite towards their imagined ends. In recent history, there was a time when uplifting lower class whites was deemed useful and now these slightly uplifted lower class whites are now being knocked down for the same purpose. You can find the same patterns happening throughout history amongst different cultures.

Is race mixing bad? Well, you certainly cannot convince that it is good and I leave it at that.

[UWSL]At least be logically consistent[/UWSL]
If this is truly your rationalization then don't be a "bad sport" now when it comes to the game of conquest and white people are now getting the shit beat out of them :feelskek:

Maybe there is a REASON that's happening now too (be consistent)
Jews. And it’s not conquest, it’s snaky Jewish garbage.
The world has changed so the rules have changed (and it was ironically white people that changed the world and the rules)

The only thing you've argued (without even realizing it) is that White peoples traits are suited to them dominating in a free for all, but in the "civil world" that they would later impose onto everyone else after raping and pillaging, their traits don't work too well, because now its a game of "breeding eachother out of existence" and WHITE TRAITS ARE RECESSIVE
No it’s not a game of breeding. It’s a game of Jewish globalism. Whites have been fighting Jews for 2,000 years and now they have the upper hand just like they did in Weimar Germany. You really think the races have an equal fight in this? You’re delusional. Niggers, Arabs, chinks even, are just pawns in the global eternal struggle.
I guess whites never conceived that this new rule might back fire at some point in the future, because now when you are being "attacked" in a very neutral way, you aren't allowed to use direct violence to stop it like you could have in the past, and there's no neutral way to stop other races from out breeding you and breeding with your women
Jews. If we could use direct violence we would win, and eventually it will come to that when the west falls under the weight of its own immigrants.
EITHER WAY NONE OF THIS MATTERS BECAUSE ITS INEVITABLE THAT ONE DAY THERE WON'T BE ANY RACES PERIOD, WE'LL ALL BE MIXED, SO YOU GUYS ARE STRESSING OUT OVER NOTHING, OVER SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER STOP
Jewish cope. Race will always exist, no matter what Jews try to do. Even if you go by the protocols of Zion and the kalergi plan, the Jewish race will still exist and rule over the 99.9% nonwhite subhuman underclass that, because of racial genetics, will have no problem with the dystopian slave world authority.

Last edited:
race mixxing causes nothing but problems. it's normal to be against it. however tradcucking for white women is pathetic. considering most white women are degenerate and worthless

Foids don't care about race lmao. They only care about looks
>Foids don't care about race lmao :feelstastyman:
>They only care about looks

You realize these two sentences directly contradict each other because race is under the looks umbrella right? lmao I thought I was low IQ

>Foids don't care about race lmao :feelstastyman:
>They only care about looks

You realize these two sentences directly contradict each other because race is under the looks umbrella right? lmao I thought I was low IQ
You misunderstood me. They don't care if you are black or white or asian or indian if you have good facial bones. But it is more likely to that whites will have good facial bones

You misunderstood me. They don't care if you are black or white or asian or indian if you have good facial bones. But it is more likely to that whites will have good facial bones
Therefore foids find white race more attractive due to Caucasian features and faical bone shape. And faical features and race are correlated.

@To koniec the future is white. The retards dont know it yet but I've figured it out long ago so can you please hook me up with a slavic goddess to ensure the white race sill reign supermen :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back