Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nobody is taking “your” women. You are an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Stop coping with this lmao. It’s obvious you’re just angry that a foid of your race decided to fuck some gook Chad instead of you.

These women do not associate with you. The only thing you share in common with the holes are your race yet you think that’s enough to justify “protecting” them from other races? Is this cucks.is?

STOP COPING:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

race mixxing causes nothing but problems. it's normal to be against it. however tradcucking for white women is pathetic. considering most white women are degenerate and worthless

race mixxing causes nothing but problems. it's normal to be against it. however tradcucking for white women is pathetic. considering most white women are degenerate and worthless
Europeans have been inbreeding for centuries, what are you talking about?

I deserve my looksmatch. By definition. :feelssus:
Tradcucking is cope though, I agree.

Last edited:
I agree with this if you were running a real society.

Idgaf though because we don't so in a world where +50% of young men are basically incel someone isn't stealing your woman. They would be chadsexual anyway. Everyone - if they want to - should just jbw or jbf (just be foreign) maxx if it works for them.

Another cope tbh. Race isn’t even fucking real and is just a result environmental adaptation. We are all the same species. In enough time all humans will be mutts anyways.

Plus, doesn’t race mixing promote genetic diversity?

I agree with this if you were running a real society.

Idgaf though because we don't so in a world where +50% of young men are basically incel someone isn't stealing your woman. They would be chadsexual anyway. Everyone - if they want to - should just jbw or jbf (just be foreign) maxx if it works for them.
fair enough. it's hard to care when this world is a decaying shithole

I don't really refer to "our foids" that much but when I do I refer to the fact that they are of the same background not that they are meant to fuck me.

I should though, Chad should stop fucking our foids.

i said race mixxing not inbreeding
I do not think you understand. This "race mixing" Europeans were allowed to do because of their geography.

I am not using "inbreeding" a typical way, I should have said Europeans were mixing ethnicities.

You seem to think that because White people are White they are genetically the same no. They are pretty much, and were race mixing.

It's only when people have a different phenotype expression, it becomes a crime. This does not create "problems" as you say. You are just indirectly promoting lookism.

retarded mischaracterization from a 2021 greycel

no one here wants to protect women, its about hoarding them as property.

Another cope tbh. Race isn’t even fucking real and is just a result environmental adaptation. We are all the same species. In enough time all humans will be mutts anyways.

Retarded take. I can't take you seriously. In your mind there is no difference between a black guy, white guy or a jew?
We won't be mutts retard. Maybe some but some races will definitely prevail. How can you be blackpilled about women, but so bluepilled on race? Race mixxing doesn't create healthy offspring. That shit is a lie.

retarded mischaracterization from a 2021 greycel

no one here wants to protect women, its about hording them as property.
I am not referring to you then you old fuck. This post has nothing to do with your negative IQ response.
Retarded take. I can't take you seriously. In your mind there is no difference between a black guy, white guy or a jew?
We won't be mutts retard. Maybe some but some races will definitely prevail. How can you be blackpilled about women, but so bluepilled on race? Race mixxing doesn't create healthy offspring. That shit is a lie.
There is a difference you dumbass. I cant take YOU seriously lmao jfl.
“iN yOUr mINd thErE is nO diFFereNce between a blaCk gUY, wHIte gUy, oR a JEw?”:feelstastyman:.

All races of humans ARE THE SAME SPECIES.
All humans likely originated from africa. Race is a result of environmental adaptation that occured when we migrated out of Africa.

You know what happens when a group of humans is isolated from the rest and don’t fuck other people for thousands of years? You get fucking aboriginals:lul::lul::lul:.

Last edited:
I do not think you understand. This "race mixing" Europeans were allowed to do because of their geography.

I am not using "inbreeding" a typical way, I should have said Europeans were mixing ethnicities.

You seem to think that because White people are White they are genetically the same no. They are pretty much, and were race mixing.

It's only when people have a different phenotype expression, it becomes a crime. This does not create "problems" as you say. You are just indirectly promoting lookism.
Race mixxing between europeans it's still bad, but not as bad compared to race mixxing with other races. That;s why i'm against free movement in europe. It will eventually cause the muttification of europeans. That's waht the leftists want. I more than realize that white people differ, i'm not american.

Importing millions of shitskins is directly related to increasing inceldom, as these immigrants are mostly young men - without them you might have a chance

Race mixxing between europeans it's still bad, but not as bad compared to race mixxing with other races. That;s why i'm against free movement in europe. It will eventually cause the muttification of europeans. That's waht the leftists want. I more than realize that white people differ, i'm not american.
Because the Jews keep inbreeding they are more susceptible to certain types of diseases even if their IQs are high.

Race mixing is how to diversify the gene pool. If you keep reproducing from one geographic locale, you get a certain type of ethnicity.

Race mixxing between europeans it's still bad, but not as bad compared to race mixxing with other races.
Why? Do you have a legitimate reasoning for this position? I’m genuinely curious.

I am not referring to you then you old fuck. This post has nothing to do with your negative IQ response.
your post has nothing to do with anyone on this forum, because no one here thinks in the way you described. you low t subhuman.

Race mixing is how to diversify the gene pool. If you keep reproducing from one geographic locale, you get a certain type of ethnicity.
Exactly these other niggers are low IQ and think you can just stay within you race for thousands of years without negative consequences.
low t subhuman.
Imagine thinking calling an incel ugly as an incel yourself is a good insult you fucking retard:lul:.

Being an oldcel must’ve rotted your brain. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Foids don't care about race lmao. They only care about looks

There is a difference you dumbass. I cant take YOU seriously lmao jfl.
“iN yOUr mINd thErE is nO diFFereNce between a blaCk gUY, wHIte gUy, oR a JEw?”:feelstastyman:.

All races of humans ARE THE SAME SPECIES.
All humans likely originated from africa. Race is a result of environmental adaptation that occured when we migrated out of Africa.

You know what happens when a group of humans is isolated from the rest and don’t fuck other people for thousands of years? You get fucking aboriginals:lul::lul::lul:.
I might as well be arguing with someone on twitter instead of you. I use sites like this to avoid such bluepilled retardation.
Races are not equal. I everyone was a nigger mutt. The whole world would look like haiti. We might be the same species, but there are huge differences between races. Race mixxing should be stopped, s the inferior races don't bring down the superior ones.

Imagine thinking calling an incel ugly as an incel yourself is a good insult you fucking retard:lul:.

Being an oldcel must’ve rotted your brain.
never insulted you as being ugly, just called you out for the effeminate faggot you are.

i'm not an oldcel, pick better insults next time you brain damaged tool.

I might as well be arguing with someone on twitter instead of you. I use sites like this to avoid such bluepilled retardation.
Races are not equal. I everyone was a nigger mutt. The whole world would look like haiti. We might be the same species, but there are huge differences between races. Race mixxing should be stopped, s the inferior races don't bring down the superior ones.
“tHEre r hUge difFerEncEs bEtweEn thE RaCEs.”

Goddamn what an astute observation. High IQ guy over here lmao.

Also, when did I imply races are equal?

And in what ways do you mean they are unequal? Yes there are observable advantages to being a certain race. For example, black men are taller, have bigger dicks, and higher T on average than asians. Asians are higher IQ than gooks, etc.

But how do you distinguish between innate differences between races, and those that are just a result of environment, culture, etc?
never insulted you as being ugly
Oh shit you must’ve been implying I was a 6’4 Chad. My bad.

effeminate faggot you are.
“Guys look how big and tough I am”:feelshaha:.

What are you? A manlet gymaxxer? Getting big muscles for the girls?

Last edited:
If were to believe in your hypothesis, everyone should live in Europe.

“tHEre r hUge difFerEncEs bEtweEn thE RaCEs.”

Goddamn what an astute observation. High IQ guy over here lmao.

Also, when did I imply races are equal?

And in what ways do you mean they are unequal? Yes there are observable advantages to being a certain race. For example, black men are taller, have bigger dicks, and higher T on average than asians. Asians are higher IQ than gooks, etc.

But how do you distinguish between innate differences between races, and those that are just a result of environment, culture, etc?
Fucking hell. I remember the mocking shit when i used reddit. You're a joke man. Aren't you like 17 and your mommy forced you to get the jab as well? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You said race isn't real, therefore implying there are no differences between races. What do i meant saying races are unequal? I mean that most none whites are worthless and would never be able to have a functioning society without whites help. Go back to reddit man. They love race mixxing there.
If were to believe in your hypothesis, everyone should live in Europe.
Europe is good cause mostly whites live here. If none whites were a majority it would be a shithole. It's simple really.

Last edited:
Just simply name me a nigger civilization or some nigger scientists (real science not some gender studies) there will be close to none, unlike in white and asian cases, you bluepilled retard:soy::bluepill::feelstastyman:

Fucking hell. I remember the mocking shit when i used reddit. You're a joke man. Aren't you like 17 and your mommy forced you to get the jab as well? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You said race isn't real, therefore implying there are no differences between races. What do i meant saying races are unequal? I mean that most none whites are worthless and would never be able to have a functioning society without whites help. Go back to reddit man. They love race mixxing there.
Imagine sucking off you races cock while your looksmatch gets railed by the Tyrone that benefits from you white cucks. The tyrone that gets foodstamps from your taxmoney

Aren’t whites the ones who gave hypergamous whores rights? Racial allegiance is a fakecel trait tbh.

[UWSL]Also realise how you said absolutely nothing of substance? [/UWSL]

Do you lack self awareness? Are you a foid?

This thread is confusing.
First of all, why is racemixing only promoted to white women and shamed when those who disagree, yet non-white people complain when their women racemix?

And how can those who understand races are selected by environment and culture don't realize that's exactly what natural & sexual selection undergoes when species diverge from one another?

There are women available to fuck all the time. Problem is men aren’t willing to take what their entitled to.

Foids should be dating their looksmatch, which includes racematch.

Families bond better when they share a color.

East Asians are more inbred then Europeans, contrary to belief Europeans arn't much inbred

Imagine caring for race as an incel, genetic "superiority" if you guys had any superiority you wouldn't rot here.

Imagine caring for race as an incel, genetic "superiority" if you guys had any superiority you wouldn't rot here.
Fr they are obviously clinging to their race to have some feeling of superiority.

Even if we label whites as the objectively superior race, so what?

Nothing will change. You have no power. You are still an incel at the bottom of the social ladder. Tyrone still lifemogs you. It’s just a cope tbh.

47792A12 8B90 446E 8BA0 BF28BB418BB3

Fr they are obviously clinging to their race to have some feeling of superiority.

Even if we label whites as the objectively superior race, so what?

Nothing will change. You have no power. You are still an incel at the bottom of the social ladder. Tyrone still lifemogs you. It’s just a cope tbh.
Their race would hang them from the highest tree if it weren't for laws.
but to say race doesnt exist and that we are equal is unrealistic because there are many differences be it biological or sociological, claiming superiority is retarded.

Last edited:
Imagine sucking off you races cock while your looksmatch gets railed by the Tyrone that benefits from you white cucks. The tyrone that gets foodstamps from your taxmoney

Aren’t whites the ones who gave hypergamous whores rights? Racial allegiance is a fakecel trait tbh.

[UWSL]Also realise how you said absolutely nothing of substance? [/UWSL]

Do you lack self awareness? Are you a foid?
i'm not american. my taxes don't got niggers. you clearly hate whites and want us gone. That's okay, i hate your kind too. I'm tired of talking to you. Go promote race mixxing someplace else.

i'm not american. my taxes don't got niggers. you clearly hate whites and want us gone. That's okay, i hate your kind too. I'm tired of talking to you. Go promote race mixxing someplace else.
I don’t hate whites. Infact I got into an argument with this black foid because she said black people can’t be racist to white people because “you cant oppress the oppressors” :feelshaha:.

But yeah this right here is the shit my post was talkin about. “Muh white race.” Racial allegiance is cucked as an incel.

Last edited:
Alright, but tell that to Asians, too. Whites aren't the only ones complaining of that.

superior ones.
“Superior”. A completely subjective term that has no basis in reality. There is no such thing as an objectively superior race.
I’M RELATED TO YOU. YOUR ANCESTORS ARE NIGGERS.

If it wasn’t for hunter gatherer niggers fucking each other and migrating north YOU WOULDNT EXIST.

This is what I mean by race doesn’t exist. We are all the same animal that all share the same common ancestors.

“Muh white race” :feelshaha:

It’s obviously a cope. Clinging to something that makes you “better” than others despite you being on the bottom of the social ladder.

Open your eyes and gain self awareness.

Importing millions of shitskins is directly related to increasing inceldom, as these immigrants are mostly young men - without them you might have a chance
That's factually wrong. If anything this will increase your SMV more since it would make you more exotic while giving you hordes of new women. It's really hard, if not impossible, to be exotic or unique in a homogeneous society
Europe is good cause mostly whites live here. If none whites were a majority it would be a shithole. It's simple really.
How do you explain Europe being a shithole for the majority of western civilization despite only Whites living there?! Plus Europe is valuable because it has less harsh climate with naturally better living conditions. Try living in the desert for a while and you will know the difference

Last edited:

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You're either trolling or retarded, pick your poison.
What I said was correct. Humans are all the same species. Races are a result of environmental adaptations that occurred after we migrated out of Africa.

That’s right. YOU ARE A NIGGER. :feelshaha:

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

race mixxing causes nothing but problems. it's normal to be against it
JFL, dude I find it so ironic that white guys want to say this today when white men are the masters of race mixing, they pretty much kicked this whole thing off, and now all of a sudden - "Pause pause, wait, this is degeneracy" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White men created mulattoes, mestizos, etc (and most of that was rape), and every ethnic group in-between than came from these ethnic groups creating "sub ethnic groups"

But all of a sudden when their women are getting fucked "muh race mixing bad"

Sorry, that's bullshit

Race mixing isn't something that is magically inherently bad without you giving an explanation why, you say it causes "nothing but problems", well be specific, what problems, and don't make a circular argument like "problems for white people", because all that rapemixing colonizers were doing in the past was "nothing but problems" for the people of those races too lol

Alright, but tell that to Asians, too. Whites aren't the only ones complaining of that.
Oh yeah dude, I definitely see all these asian incels on the forum talking about "securing the asian race" and "protecting asian women" from other races

They also go around the forum constantly calling whites crackers and blacks niggers

Whilst doing this they seem to like to spam the forum with racist propaganda imagery that depicts whites and other races as grotesque caricatures of themselves

I guess you're right, Asians are doing the same thing too.....

Last edited:

A good portion of Eastern Europe is a shithole (in comparison to other non-white countries in Asia or even in Central America like Panama or Costa Rica). Maybe you don´t consider slavs to be whites, hahaha.

yeah that’s why every black majority area is a total shithole. Blacks are 17% homo erectus, all the races are NOT the same.

If race was real we’d all progress similarly, but we didn’t. We do not look the same, our genes are not the same, our IQ’s, skull shapes, and phenotypes are not the same. Different races might as well be different species. We are not all human. That’s what Jewish science wants you to think. White people beat the shit out of everyone for a reason. You are legit delusional if you believe there is no genetic difference between a nigger and a chink.

You’d think I wouldn’t have to explain this in a blackpill forum where genetics are understood as a real thing :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
yeah that’s why every black majority area is a total shithole. Blacks are 17% homo erectus, all the races are NOT the same.

If race was real we’d all progress similarly, but we didn’t. We do not look the same, our genes are not the same, our IQ’s, skull shapes, and phenotypes are not the same. Different races might as well be different species. We are not all human. That’s what Jewish science wants you to think. White people beat the shit out of everyone for a reason. You are legit delusional if you believe there is no genetic difference between a nigger and a chink.

You’d think I wouldn’t have to explain this in a blackpill forum where genetics are understood as a real thing :feelsseriously:
:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back