Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody is nice to me, ever.

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I don't recall anybody being nice to me or being genuinely happy to see me in my whole life except my family maybe. Teachers, students, coaches, kids, adults everybody just hates me simply for existing.

Truth is no one cares for anyone, unless youre useful to them. Ugly guys cant help them rise on social ladder.

Truth is no one cares for anyone, unless youre useful to them. Ugly guys cant help them rise on social ladder.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".

It's a doggy dog world.

Soyciety mostly see low status men as a burden anyway.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".
True statement. Bullying in school and bullying from my dad made me not trust other men and seeing them as enemies.

True statement. Bullying in school and bullying from my dad made me not trust other men and seeing them as enemies.

My father was extremely violent and would stomp up the basement stairs before battering Mother. He'd hit her until she was on the carpet and then leave the house or rest.

My father was extremely violent and would stomp up the basement stairs before battering Mother. He'd hit her until she was on the carpet and then leave the house or rest.
Thats brutal, seeing that as a kid must left consequences on you. my dad is a huge coward so he only hit us kids occasionally when we were little and later he was guilt tripping us for not being miserable and sad enough. it bothered him, so he was using manipulations and provoking to make us feel sad and scared.

Being treated like trash by everyone is a trucel trait,only fakecels get treated nice

Pops is based