Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nobody is born gay.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They become gay through transformational life experiences, and events.
Notice how many gay men have been molested by an older man when they where young.
Such as Milo yionopolis, he was raped by a priest at a young age.
Humans are supposed to be heterosexual by default, there is no way that these men are born gay, just like nobody is born a pedophile or born a cuckold, they are all developed.

Yup, I completely agree with this its against are biology. Homosexuality is a mental disorder because it contradicts what we are naturally meant to do, reproduce by being attracted to the opposite sex. Fucking degenerates, they all deserve death tbh.

yes they are
Nigger did you even read my post, there is no way that there would be such a widespread amount of homosexuality in a heterosexual species.

True. 99% of gays have experienced some kind of childhood trauma that warped their sexuality.

Nigger did you even read my post, there is no way that there would be such a widespread amount of homosexuality in a heterosexual species.

idk most fagz (or atleast, all of the ones ive questioned) have had an index longer greater than their ring finger, meaning they have a positive 2d 4d ratio, maybe its just coincidence, i think its probably prenatal hormonal balances that causes it

There's no way you learn to think dicks in your mouth are nice either. I think it's gotta do with nature TBH.

Yeah, we are supposed to be attracted to women.

My mum used to touch my bum without my consent when I was younger. Maybe that's why I'm a bit gay.

i think it comes down to health along with life exp here here

im not ruling out the birth thing because the mom can do silly stuff like tak the flushot, go vegan or take a bunch of legal drugs while prego.

also they can be raised by some gay dads and then his stepdad shows him how to be a man.

or there can be some chemtrails or gmo fast food that is injested while growing up

so overall i can say it's not exactly a life choice for 90% of em due to this.

lot of elements in becoming gay. as far as me trying to swallow the fag pill because i cant get laided by a girl. sorry not going to happen! guess not lowering my standards low enough, huh? lol.

Last edited:

it's not widespread, homosexuals make up a very small percentage of the population

Tired

Of course they are. "Muh gays are born gays" and transsexuals and those mentally ill trash are promoted and protected by the Jews to spread degenracy.

Yup, I completely agree with this its against are biology. Homosexuality is a mental disorder because it contradicts what we are naturally meant to do, reproduce by being attracted to the opposite sex. Fucking degenerates, they all deserve death tbh.

By that token, you deserve death too cuz inceldom is antinatalist. If you want to live in such an "anti-degeneracy" society, then move to Saudi Arabia.

Nobody is born with sexual feelings.

Agree. Homosexuality is a choice. It might not seem like one but it ultimately is.

If you disagree then you need to also argue that all forms of criminality are not a choice.

By that token, you deserve death too cuz inceldom is antinatalist. If you want to live in such an "anti-degeneracy" society, then move to Saudi Arabia.
Inceldom is not a choice, but being a gay fag is.

how does a philosophy and view of life compare with being a degenerate who likes getting fucked by their own gender, sounding like a triggered faggot
Inceldom is not a choice, but being a gay fag is.
this

ITT people that got abused or ignored by their dad at a young age trying to cope with their homo feelings

Agree. Homosexuality is a choice. It might not seem like one but it ultimately is.

If you disagree then you need to also argue that all forms of criminality are not a choice.
Is rape a choice? Yes it is. Are rape thoughts a choice? No they aren't. You don't have control of what you consider attractive and what you don't.

Is rape a choice? Yes it is. Are rape thoughts a choice? No they aren't. You don't have control of what you consider attractive and what you don't.
Are rape thoughts illegal tho ?

Oversimplification. Genes and prenatal environment play a bigger role.
Alot of brain chemistry is determined before birth

Retarded giga cope, Saudi is controlled by degenerates themselves.

No. But it should be illegal because it's also a choice. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of society.
Should be banned for women only. More gay men = less saturated dating market for us

Why would Allah create gays ?
Because of fitna. Resisting your natural urges because it's wrong will definitely be rewarded greatly by the Almighty.

There must be a relation between homosexuality and sexual abuse. I've seen this pattern many times.

Some are born this way and some gays are not. There are brains scans that suggest a different response to sexual stimulation from gay people via different thought patterns.(PMID : 21672322) Even various other mammals such as dogs can be gay. I won't believe absolute claims as long as you don't reference 100s of peer reviewed studies and a meta analysis that prove your claim without a fucking doubt. One single anecdotal case proves nothing.

I want evidence that you can measure.

Gay men are beneficial for us if they don't promote any stupid ideas and have normal relationships. A better men to wonen ratio. Some users are also influenced by religion, I would take these comments always with a grain of salt.

I don't think that's true brother.

We don't always have to agree on everything brother. It's just my interpretation. I also have a different interpretation on music. I know I'm the odd guy out with this, kek. But Islamically speaking it's a nice perspective, in my eyes, at least.

That is a good point. Some users here claim that NTness and your personality is determined before birth but then everything is caused by the environment when it comes to these sexual orientations.

They become gay through transformational life experiences, and events.
Notice how many gay men have been molested by an older man when they where young.
Such as Milo yionopolis, he was raped by a priest at a young age.
Humans are supposed to be heterosexual by default, there is no way that these men are born gay, just like nobody is born a pedophile or born a cuckold, they are all developed.
Why would you compare being gay to being a cuck LMAO

how

Some are born this way and some gays are not. There are brains scans that suggest a different response to sexual stimulation from gay people via different thought patterns.(PMID : 21672322) Even various other mammals such as dogs can be gay. I won't believe absolute claims as long as you don't reference 100s of peer reviewed studies and a meta analysis that prove your claim without a fucking doubt. One single anecdotal case proves nothing.

I want evidence that you can measure.

Gay men are beneficial for us if they don't promote any stupid ideas and have normal relationships. A better men to wonen ratio. Some users are also influenced by religion, I would take these comments always with a grain of salt.

they become gay because they cant get taken by the opposite sex. this is why a lot of gay guys and girls are ugly as sin. this is why they go gay in their teens(when they realise they need to get laid)

This. Gays have actually different brain architecture and different physical traits. Makes me think gays are born gay but that's just an opinion.

Btw: I have been molested by a man as a child and I am 100% hetero

Why would you compare being gay to being a cuck LMAO
Because being a cuck and being gay are both straying from the norms of a species, no man can be born with the desire to see their significant other being fucked by other guys, it is a fetish developed through life such as homosexuality.

Lmao cope,homosexuality is a fuck in the brain same as autism

Lmao this. If you guys cared to know anything about psychology, you'd realize most traits are genetically predicted and not determined. Some people will basically never be gay. Some people have a gene fuckup where they're probably going to be gay, or trans, or some other form mental illness. Maybe if you never learn that homosexuality exists, you'll just be a confused person, but you'll always be more gay on the inside.

@Crustaciouse read about genetic predispositions. Don't judge people for things they can't completely control. Judge them if they misuse it to be a cuck, sjw, criminal, etc. I know a few chill gay and trans people that aren't sjw trash.

I almost became gay from low self-eseem and no hope with girls.

Homosexuality is degeneracy and the proof is that it is biologically unnatural, as children can't be conceived through gay intercourse. Lol @ fag apologists.