Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody Is Actually Passing On "Their Genes", Its All The Genes Of The "First Man"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
That line "passing on my genes" always confuses me because the guy who got your mother pregnant claims that you are his genes and you are passing his on, so who's genes is it really, doesn't this just have an inherent problem of "regression" back to the "first man" and its actually him and only him that can truly say its his genes being passed on, realistically the rest of us are all just careiers, kidding ourselves thinking were passing on "our genes", it doesn't make sense logically, because each father claims that his child is passing his on and so on and so forth, but only the "first man" actually counts in that domino effect.

EDIT (For Clarification) -
One thing you'll always hear men talking about is wanting to have children to "pass on their genes", its really just a cope for fearing death, because you can tell yourself - "I'll live on this way".

But here's the thing, every man considers his children to be "his genes" and they are passing on "his genes", that leads to an obvious logical era since if you regress back through history every man claims his children's genes as "his", but his sons claim their "genes" as "theirs", so who really decides owner ship of whats being passed on, who is being immortalized?

It stands to reason that the only person who can truly stake claim to all genes being passed on as "his genes" is the "first man" (Adam or whoever he was). Everybody else is just coping and getting wrapped up in a false sense of self importance. When they are all really just pawns carrying out the "first man's" wishes.

Last edited:
That line "assing on my genes" always confuses me because the guy who got your mother pregnant claims that you are his genes and you are passing his on, so who's genes is it really, doesn't this just have an inherent problem of "regression" back to the "first man" and its actually him and only him that can truly say its his genes being passed on, realistically the rest of us are all just careiers, kidding ourselves thinking were passing on "our genes", it doesn't make sense logically, because each father claims that his child is passing his on and so on and so forth, but only the "first man" actually counts in that domino effect.
That line "assing on my genes" always confuses me because the guy who got your mother pregnant claims that you are his genes and you are passing his on, so who's genes is it really, doesn't this just have an inherent problem of "regression" back to the "first man" and its actually him and only him that can truly say its his genes being passed on, realistically the rest of us are all just careiers, kidding ourselves thinking were passing on "our genes", it doesn't make sense logically, because each father claims that his child is passing his on and so on and so forth, but only the "first man" actually counts in that domino effect.
mega cope

I don't understand.

Basically this:
just be adam bro

I thought what I was saying was obvious but I'll try to explain again, one thing you'll always hear men talking about is wanting to have children to "pass on their genes", its really just a cope for fearing death, because you can tell yourself - "I'll live on this way".

But here's the thing, every man considers his children to be "his genes" and they are passing on "his genes", that leads to an obvious logical error since if you regress back through history every man claims his children's genes as "his", but his sons claim their "genes" as "theirs", so who really decides owner ship of whats being passed on, who is being immortalized?

It stands to reason that the only person who can truly stake claim to all genes being passed on as "his genes" is the "first man" (Adam or whoever he was). Everybody else is just coping and getting wrapped up in a false sense of self importance. When they are all really just pawns carrying out the "first man's" wishes.

Last edited:
Basically this:

I thought what I was saying was obvious but I'll try to explain again, one thing you'll always hear men talking about is wanting to have children to "pass on their genes", its really just a cope for fearing death, because you can tell yourself - "I'll live on this way".

But here's the thing, every man considers his children to be "his genes" and they are passing on "his genes", that leads to an obvious logical era since if you regress back through history every man claims his children's genes as "his", but his sons claim their "genes" as "theirs", so who really decides owner ship of whats being passed on, who is being immortalized?

There's no such thing as "first man" tho. Maybe you can go back to the first living form that ever existed on Earth, but it wouldn't make much sense tbh.

Basically this:

Ehhhh a bit too tenuous for me. You are passing on the semi random genetic recombination of your two parents. "Adam's" genes wouldn't really have been passed on because of the amount of mutations over hundreds of thousands of years (or however long early humans have been around). For example we all had brown eyes until someone randomly mutated blue eyes and everyone wanted to fuck him. Is that what you're saying? Every mutation is cucked unless you create it yourself?

Ehhhh a bit too tenuous for me. You are passing on the semi random genetic recombination of your two parents. "Adam's" genes wouldn't really have been passed on because of the amount of mutations over hundreds of thousands of years (or however long early humans have been around). For example we all had brown eyes until someone randomly mutated blue eyes and everyone wanted to fuck him. Is that what you're saying? Every mutation is cucked unless you create it yourself?

Its not a matter of whats cucked, its a matter of not getting caught up in that cope of "passing on your genes", children are an expensive and pointless pursuit, your money would be better spent trying to get a spot in an experimental cryogenics facility so you can be frozen in your 60's or so and maybe have a chance of making it to an age where humans no longer die.

Having children is really just a cope for people afraid of death and/or know they will never accomplish anything of importance themselves, so they can put that burden on their children and tell them - "you'll grow up to do great things".
There's no such thing as "first man" tho. Maybe you can go back to the first living form that ever existed on Earth, but it wouldn't make much sense tbh.

I'm confused, that doesn't make sense, there has to be a first of everything, else how does anything come to exist, are you saying there was never a "first bird", or a "first cow", there had to have been a first of everything, unless you 're arguing that coincidentally the exact same mutations happened all over the world to various groups spawning multiple "first men" at the same time.

im not a biologist but i feel this is low iq

Everybody is merely a random assortment of genes. On a long enough timeline, even your genes will be lost to drift.

im not a biologist but i feel this is low iq
The point of the post isn't the biological aspect of reproduction, the point is to address the ego ("I'm contributing to the human gene pool") and fear ("I will live on through my progeny") aspect of reproduction, both of which are copes.

You are ugly, end of. No theory or no explanation is needed.

Your post reminds me of this book, except instead of being pawns to the first man we're pawns to genes, with humans being just a mechanism by which genes replicate themselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Selfish_Gene

Its ironic in a way, humans like to think of themselves as important but were at the mercy of things that Infinitesimal in comparison to us.

Imagine how funny it would be if these "genes" actually were just a single consciousness, and when we reproduce that consciousness gets transferred on during conception, so there are these beings, a collection of immortals that use us and our offspring as vessels to keep existing.

That's an awesome plot for a "grim dark" scifi paranormal movie/tv series................ "Vessel.... now on netflix" (whoever steals this send me some money please :feelskek:)

What happened on the garden of eden is a testament to the evil of the female and its week pathetic nature its becausen of them. Humanity has fallen son far

just be adam bro

Sides in orbit

When one "passes on their genes" those genes aren't unique in any way and many other people also possess parts of those same genes. Therefore even if one doesn't pass on their genes, their genes are still being passed on regardless by multiple other people, albeit individually.

When one "passes on their genes" those genes aren't unique in any way and many other people also possess parts of those same genes. Therefore even if one doesn't pass on their genes, their genes are still being passed on regardless by multiple other people, albeit individually.

Damn, reproducing just became even more pointless for me, didn't think that was possible.

I never thought about it, although "passing on my genes" was always an absurd idea for me anyway. Like who gives a shit? Maybe if you have Arnold tier genes then okay you want to advance humanity with your superior genes. But normalfags? The absolute best are people who pass on some horrific genetic diseases, like wtf mang if you want kids adopt them, and not create some poor humans that gonna suffer for his/her whole life.

High IQ post OP