Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody has any empathy for men and that sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Honestly being a man really blows sometimes

not even Chad but let’s be honest, Chad doesn’t need empathy. His life is awesome.

I do

The worst part is being treated like dirt AND still being told you're privileged or entitled.

We’re disposable

Imagine someone actually giving a shit about you

When you’re a man, especially a low value one, no one does. And going to others when your skies are dark and stormy is weakness. Women find it utterly repulsive when a man isn’t stoic and hardass manly, men find it hilarious and pathetic when a man is depressed or sad about anything. Men have to be strong, deal with their issues like a man, and suffer in silence.

I actually had a blackpill dropped on me while watching the anime Demon Slayer. In one scene in an early episode, Tanjiro, who’s training to become a Demon Slayer in an attempt to save his little sister that was turned into a demon and avenge his slain family, must destroy a boulder using only the katana given to him as his final test before he can go on to Final Selection to officially become a Demon Slayer. He obviously struggles with this because who the fuck can break a boulder in half with a sword. While he’s getting all frustrated and angry about not being able to break this thing, a mysterious boy (who turns out to be the ghost of his sensei’s dead pupils) comes out of nowhere and challenges him to a fight. He beats the shit out of Tanjiro with a wooden sword. While berating him. One of the things he said stuck out to me:
”Whatever the suffering, bear it in silence; if you’re a man. Or are you still a little boy?”
And that really got me thinking. How are you supposed to be a man if you’re just gonna cry and bitch about your problems. It sucks that life is like this, but no one gives a shit about suffering men. If you’re a real man, you suck it up and just do it. Only boys cry. Men do not.

People can call this “toxic masculinity” all they want but until people become fine with men suffering or being weak, until we keep maintaining these gender roles with women dating these men and these men being the most powerful and respected men around, shit won’t change. We either change who we are completely, or we should teach our sons to be men. I am a weakling, I am sad and moody often, but no one gives a fuck. Because I am a man. I wish I was taught to be a man but I never had a masculine father figure in my life. As much as I love my dad he did poorly in teaching me how to be a man. And now I feel like I am suffering the consequences because I don’t know how to crawl my way out.

I would even advise not shedding a single tear around women in the event of something big, like the death of a close friend or family member. Your bros will be there, but women will find it disgusting. Because a weak man is a bitch. And a woman doesn’t want another bitch in a relationship.

tl;dr it’s better to be a tough fucker than a bitch

Last edited:
Plenty of mayos get empathy from ethnic women.

Curries get no empathy though. We are laughed at, mocked, and jeered at by our own foids.
Even my own mother barely cares

Plenty of mayos get empathy from ethnic women.

Curries get no empathy though. We are laughed at, mocked, and jeered at by our own foids.

Even my own mother barely cares
Lol what? I’m white but no woman regardless of race would piss on me if I was on fire.

"Be a man" is not advice. It is a command which thinly veils contempt at your problems. "Being a man" does not solve your problems, nor does it provide an avenue for solving your problems. It doesn't even help you cope with your problems. It doesn't mean anything. It is an insult. But it isn't even that. It is just an expression of disgust toward you in the form of a voiced command. Do you think you lack some quality of "manness" that somehow enable you to solve problems? Do you think chad was born with "manness". Do you think Celebrated Authors, Athletes, and Kingpins were born with the ineffable MANNESS that helped them go on and succeed? No. They were just born better than you.

There's nothing your father could have taught you. Your father was just another fucking human being walking this worthless world. He's no more intelligent than the morons working the DMV. What kind of wisdom could he have possibly teached you? Stop acting like there's some magic set of life experiences that would have morphed you into some kind of Dick swinging Chad slayer. Yes, having a dad is better than having No dad. I'm not arguing dads aren't helpful people. But to act like there's some honor in "toughing it out" is just fetishizing your own weakness. You SHOULD complain. You should go right up to the normalfags and call out their sick behavior and not shut the fuck up. Fuck them and fuck being a man.

"Being a man" is not advice. It is a command which thinly veils contempt at your problems. "Being a man" does not solve your problems, nor does it provide an avenue for solving your problems. It doesn't even help you cope with your problems. It doesn't mean anything. It is an insult. But it isn't even that. It is just an expression of disgust toward you in the form of a voiced command. Do you think you lack some quality of "manness" that somehow enable you to solve problems? Do you think chad was born with "manness". Do you think Celebrated Authors, Athletes, and Kingpins were born with the ineffable MANNESS that helped them go on and succeed? No. They were just born better than you.

There's nothing your father could have taught you. Your father was just another fucking human being walking this worthless world. He's no more intelligent than the morons working the DMV. What kind of wisdom could he have possibly teached you? Stop acting like there's some magic set of life experiences that would have morphed you into some kind of Dick swinging Chad slayer. Yes, having a dad is better than having No dad. I'm not arguing dads aren't helpful people. But to act like there's some honor in "toughing it out" is just fetishizing your own weakness. You SHOULD complain. You should go right up to the normalfags and call out their sick behavior and not shut the fuck up. Fuck them and fuck being a man.
It is the “men” of this world who have the most girls, the most friends, make the most money, have the most power, and are the happiest.

this is all evolution. Women needed the strongest, toughest, and most dominating men to protect them in prehistoric times. A wimpy beta won’t do that. She’ll get killed relying on him. Women like strong men and want to pass on his genes to her children.
Because if you CRY, YOU ARE A FUCKING LITTLE BITCH! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

Last edited: