Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody cares about your mental issues

Grashüpfer

Grashüpfer

Recruit
★★★
Why do people always feel the need to tell us their problems? Waah im depressed I have ADHD I have anxiety. It seems like society went from people having ambitions and passions, wanting to become doctors, lawyers etc. to everyone being lazy complaining about their lifes. People try to find excuses for why they fail; I am a women. I am black. I have depression. Every achievement is now worth more for them then for "normal" people. Every failure isnt their fault. I really dont care about your problems. Talk to a professional if you think thats the right decision. Telling a person you dont live with about your mental problems is like telling a person you dont eat with that you are allergic to peanuts.
Listen to this song:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=309nxWETN3c

Released in 1977 and the text couldnt be more accurate.

I never complain, I just suffer as normies treat me like shit for being ugly.

I can't complain to anyone that foids won't fuck me.

It only matters when you're a female.

Of course they don't.

It's so sad, the mental gymnastic some of us need to make to handle one day at a time. Hope everything gets okay.