Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody cares about your mental issues

Grashüpfer

Grashüpfer

Recruit
★★★
1d 3h 29m
Why do people always feel the need to tell us their problems? Waah im depressed I have ADHD I have anxiety. It seems like society went from people having ambitions and passions, wanting to become doctors, lawyers etc. to everyone being lazy complaining about their lifes. People try to find excuses for why they fail; I am a women. I am black. I have depression. Every achievement is now worth more for them then for "normal" people. Every failure isnt their fault. I really dont care about your problems. Talk to a professional if you think thats the right decision. Telling a person you dont live with about your mental problems is like telling a person you dont eat with that you are allergic to peanuts.
Listen to this song:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=309nxWETN3c

Released in 1977 and the text couldnt be more accurate.

IrritableBowelCel2

IrritableBowelCel2

Girls on incels.is send me a dm and date me please
★★
13h 39m
Yes they only care about girl's mental healths not man

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★
16h 34m
IrritableBowelCel2 said:
Yes they only care about girl's mental healths not man
Complete facts, if you're not a foid no one gives a shit and then they act surprised when your rope

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Major
★★★
13d 19h 37m
I never complain, I just suffer as normies treat me like shit for being ugly.

I can't complain to anyone that foids won't fuck me.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
2d 9h 26m
It only matters when you're a female.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
59d 19h 10m
Michael15651 said:
It only matters when you're a female.
Yeah but see below:
Autismus Maximus said:
To foids, mental illness and handicaps are something they can switch on and off according to their whims, whenever they feel like they don't get enough attention and sympathy.

For men, these things are the 500lbs gorilla pinning you to the ground every time you try to make things better.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8